ALT guild?

Duul al'Vath
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

ALT guild?

Post by Duul al'Vath »

Omar had mentioned that the UBB was the most active guild he had been in and was wondering if a guild specifically for some of our alts would be a good idea. I for one have a couple of nostalgia guilds that my alts are in TKF and PAG. I believe Omar has a similar guild for his alts. I think that a guild for alts is a good idea. No one would have to join it but those who wish to would be welcome to.

What do you think?

Thelonious Black and Otmar the Mad of the UBB
Arms & Armor by Thelonious Black

Abbot

Re: ALT guild?

Post by Abbot »

I'm in favor of this and would like to participate. Just let me know when and I'll drop an alt by to get guilded.
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

Sheer Luck

Post by Sheer Luck »

Duul al'Vath wrote:Omar had mentioned that the UBB was the most active guild he had been in and was wondering if a guild specifically for some of our alts would be a good idea. I for one have a couple of nostalgia guilds that my alts are in TKF and PAG. I believe Omar has a similar guild for his alts. I think that a guild for alts is a good idea. No one would have to join it but those who wish to would be welcome to.

What do you think?
Well, I feel a little better then. I thought we were half dead. :)

Well, firstly... What kind of guild? PVM? PVP? War? RP?
I know. We'll start a guild a miner PK's and level anyone near a mountain with a shovel. Corner the ingots market ! !
You see: a character crafted by Sheer Luck

[23:55]<Soma> I know very well of Abbott's ways
[23:56]<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith

Duul al'Vath
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Duul al'Vath »

I'm thinking more PvM oriented.

I haven't been available the past few wednesdays due to my operation and pain meds. I won't be on this wednesday due to having my sleep apnea retested. Maybe this idea could be brought up at the next meeting.

Duul al'Vath
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Duul al'Vath »

Ok so at last nights 3 hour meeting...
We decided to go ahead with an ALT guild. Omar will head the guild due to the fact that he was AFK when we decided who got the saddle and was unable to defend himself.

I think the consensus last night was that the alt guild would focus on helping new UBB members to develop other characters and to PvM with other UBB members.

We will need to come up with a name and abbreviation. So if you think of a good one please make it known. There is a guild stone in the tower currently that I have had my alts on (The Killing Fields, TKF). If anyone wants to put an alt character on the stone just hop on irc and let us know.