Urk at our Council Hall & Shops

Moderators: dvs, dren

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Urk at our Council Hall & Shops

Post by dren »

Ask Ne'rull who it was? He and friends were using Wallace as a lure so if anyone would know, it would be him...
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

dren wrote:Ask Ne'rull who it was? He and friends were using Wallace as a lure so if anyone would know, it would be him...
I'll ask Ne'rull, but as ive said, without screenshots or a recording, very little is going to happen.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

K all, this is a part of a letter I sent to some Urk that thinks I'm angry at all Urks. I know this is some repetition, but hopefully this clears things up for those of you who think I'm angry at you all.

Dren wrote: ...it doesn't matter whether I like someone or not when it comes to our guild shops. If someone pks in our shops I will enforce the ban policy. If a guild pks in our shops as a guild their whole guild will get banned. If someone came to your town and PK'd your customers at Urk vendors, I'm sure you would ban them as well.

I am a bit dissapointed with Ne'rull for breaking his agreement about not using our shops at Urk "furts." It's really bad for business and quite annoying to check up to my own guild's shops and see guildies dead and have 5 people run out of the shadows and try to kill me. It makes extra work for me when customers complain about getting pk'd at our shops. IMHO doing this sort of thing is basically griefing crafters and mules which is not only against the Urk rules but we also don't make much profits on the server to begin with. Really it's kind of rude.

There is no RP value to hiding in and using shops for PvP, it's only a trick tactic to get people when they are defenseless or off guard trap them there and it's really kind of sad. A lot of newbies go to our shops there in Britain and get their first scrolls or equipment to started on the server, so pking there really isn't a really good for the server. Urk really shouldn't do this in any shops, it's a pretty dishonorable tactic as lots of people who go to shops have just gotten pk'd and are getting set back up again with supplies. Even the most vile pks on the server don't generally do PvP inside shops.

My suggestion is that Urk tries to PK in some RP appropriate area for their guild and not try to take advantage of people who are trying to help people on the server get supplies/etc... As far as reparations go I doubt Urk will ever pay so you all will probably stay banned from our shops. However, if you guys come up with some fair way to repair the relationship with us I'd be willing to unban ya'll.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.