Mizlock

Re: Karma

Post by Mizlock »

Ive never died to you on my pvper, in fact you run to guard zone on two of your characters. If you want to say you killed a tamer, whatever floats your boat.

Just a little advice go to walmart buy SPF 30 go outside and get some vitamin D on that skin of yours. Its a game no reason to throw your trash on these boards because you think your an elite sack of crap. Go walk outside smell the fresh air time to time, it will help out with that rage sydrome.

This guy...

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Mizlock wrote:Ive never died to you on my pvper, in fact you run to guard zone on two of your characters. If you want to say you killed a tamer, whatever floats your boat.

Just a little advice go to walmart buy SPF 30 go outside and get some vitamin D on that skin of yours. Its a game no reason to throw your trash on these boards because you think your an elite sack of crap. Go walk outside smell the fresh air time to time, it will help out with that rage sydrome.

This guy...

lol u say i rage lol

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Sin Cloud wrote:
Mizlock wrote:Ive never died to you on my pvper, in fact you run to guard zone on two of your characters. If you want to say you killed a tamer, whatever floats your boat.

This guy...

lol u say i rage lol
funny thing is im probably darker than all of you. yall have gone across the line way over board saying some low life scumbag type shit man, every one of you needs to take a look at the mirror . this was supposed to be fun n games shit talking about killing yall with no harm done but yall got into some other shit, yall must REALLY hate me. take a good look at yourselves and what you've said. from here on out you won't hear a word from me.. i will not stoop down as low as yall. sad man, sad

*Hazy

Post by *Hazy »

Do you want a tissue?-You spoke up first dont start shit you cant finish

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

:lol: well for idoc loot it was really really well organized powers all packed in packs, forces +20/25 vanq war forks (more vanqs in that pack all nicely stacked ). a sh** ton of invis reflect n tele, I'd have to say this came from your map and lockpicking goodies no idoc ^^. Hey Sin don't worry about these guys they known haters , losers etc ^^

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

*Hazy wrote:Do you want a tissue?-You spoke up first dont start shit you cant finish
oh im going to finish it buddy, just aint gunna say a word anymore. game on ladies. lets see how many of you die to me hahah i'll post pictures jsut incase you don't remember, heres a reminder for YOU hazy

and heres another, just for fun

takin dirt naps in ur own house... lemme remind you, "i ban thee" should try it sometime

Venom

Post by Venom »

XDDD PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.... WE ALL PLAY THE DAMN GAME, DOESNT MAKE US ALL NERDs... SOME ARE BETTER THEN OTHERS, AND JUST BECAUSE UR THE LATTER DONT FUCKING RAGE

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

Venom

Post by Venom »

*Hazy wrote:first off Get a Job- Heres something to report now pay attention closely Sin cloud your a faggot enjoy your E-Blowjobs and skype cyber sex for the rest of your life this is a game not a big dick competition everyone talks about whos better at this and that honestly who gives a fuck anyone can kill anyone on anyday its uo its just that fucking random - Apoc GF enjoy the loots at least my 2nd lvl was safe and thats really all that matters to me you got my unsorted loot which im sure is nice and on that note i hope this post gets me banned from this fag forum fuck yall im out

This is the sort of shit someone rights to try and make themselves look less embarressed then they are... OH MY SECOND LEVEL WAS SAFE BLAH BLAH BLAH.... and about get a JOB, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA - Go get a life, some friends, learn to drive, meet real life people, and next time you see a vulnerable person running accross the road, dont call 4 of your mates and gank them..

U MAD BRO????????

Your right mate its a game... so wtf bother coming to this forum to post that bullshit? lol talkiing about skype and such.... looks to me like someone is a little @S3XUALY FRUSTRATED@ Themselves? eh again, you mad bro?

ALSO THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR SPF 30 WE LIVE IN FUCKING ENGLAND!!!!!

Ok go hunt now to gain EVERYTHING YOU LOST>...

:lol:

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

roguan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by roguan »

First of all. Full of win.

Secondly. Thought this was an interesting breakdown of the word frequency.
32 a[/color]
28 you
26 to
19 and
16 of
14 the
13 your
12 that
11 on
10 this
9 for
8 me
8 i
7 in
7 get
7 all
6 yall
6 was
6 out
6 lol
6 it
6 is
6 go
6 game
6 about
5 u
5 some
5 shit
5 say
5 rage
5 not
5 life
5 just
5 its
5 im
5 how
5 from

A few trends.

1. A hostile thread, many accusations = a lot of "you" and "your"
2. A southern thread: "yall"
3. A fairly merry thread "lol"

♥ ♥ ♥ ☻ ☻ ♥ ♥ ♥
"The NPK"

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

This is the first time I have come across a few Rage posts by Hazy (I don't troll the forums much).

After reading them, I am even more flabbergasted to think that people actually, and HONESTLY, think we are one in the same.

Telamon: Ive heard from a variety of people you = hazy
Telamon: never seen anything to disprove it

Nothing to disprove it? Come on. For one- look at how the guy speaks. Trust me, I am not a master at English, and have never once claimed to be, but Lord... Anyone that knows me, knows, when I rage... I rage with normal linguistic skills... Not sub par skills like that guy!

Check your facts, Telamon and Telamon informers!

ALSO: not to de-rail this thread too much:
BIG LULz at the links to all $C$ ghosts. That post was really worth the effort. LOL!
And, congrats on the loot, Apoc!

Azeroth102

Post by Azeroth102 »

Cartel, FTR, CuM... all of the same minds in these 3 guilds. It's too bad these immature children will never grow up beyond their gangsta wannabe days. Hazy.. fo sho you are one bad gangsta homie. Mizlocker, you are the biggest scumbucket on the planet. Let this thread go and stop steeping low. It is a video game and you don't have to get in to personal matters. Stop being dicks. BTW.. congrats on your new guild because it is spelled right. CuM.. That's very first grade boys. I am glad your chimpanzee minds are evolving after 20 years. RACK CITY BITCH!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

...and these guys still wonder why a good-guy guild like C^V picks on them.

Oh, and Lightshade, you're slipping man....leaving all that loot to Apoc, tsk, tsk, tsk... :P
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Pirul wrote:...and these guys still wonder why a good-guy guild like C^V picks on them.

Oh, and Lightshade, you're slipping man....leaving all that loot to Apoc, tsk, tsk, tsk... :P
:mrgreen:

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Pirul wrote:...and these guys still wonder why a good-guy guild like C^V picks on them.

I already looted him a dozen times...literally... :P

He begged nicely for me to stop. You were there along with Haywyr and Xevec to see him ask nicely.

I said I would stop.

You wouldn't have me make a liar out of myself, would you, Pirul!?!?!?

P.S. AGAIN!?!?!? WTFOMGBBQSAUCE
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

keep your coowner list clean sin
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE