Application

freakystuff25

Application

Post by freakystuff25 »

Character(s) Name(s): Ken, Stanton, Smithy. I will develop a new PvP character to join the guild. Ken will join for now and he is a GM mage with 90 resist and he is a bard.

Preferred Play Style: (EX: PvM or PvP) PVM and PvP are ok. Weak PvP experience.

Playing History: Started playing UO in 1998 but never had the resources to cast a Corp Por. In 2003, played the newer versions of UO but didnt like Trammel. Now in UOSS, I earned enough resources to have a small, collected enough ingots and going to build a gm smith, collected quite a few jewellry for sale through lockpicking. Now I mainly use Ken my GM mage/bard to collect gold so that I can build my main PvP character. He will be a dexxer or hally mage. I also want to hunt and do treasure maps with fellow guildmates.

Time Zone: Asia time. 12 hours faster than New York EST time.

Usual Online Hours: New York EST on weekends 730AMto 1130AM. 10PM to 1AM. The ending time can extend depending on the fun level :mrgreen:

Have you thoroughly read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules? (Yes or No) Yes, we will get rid of the reds and protect the blue citizens of Britainnia.

freakystuff25

Re: Application

Post by freakystuff25 »

Will donate 10k for any good purpose on day 1! :D

I logged on to IRC channel #DG on Sunday and saw about 10 people, including Light Shade and Pirul, but it was US morning time.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Application

Post by Light Shade »

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. My brother gets married this week and i've been really busy with that and work.

You're more than welcome to join our guild. I'll send you a PM.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro