Can we schedule DG nights?

Kinja

Can we schedule DG nights?

Post by Kinja »

I know we probably don't want to tell our targets when we will be patrolling, but if there is some way for us to setup pre-scheduled guild nights I think it would help and could lead to more recruits.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? Any ideas on how to communicate this without tipping off our targets so much?

I want to be more active in the guild and patrolling, so anything that helps toward that goal is great from my perspective. My main DG character is finally ready, I think, to get into scraps.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Can we schedule DG nights?

Post by Light Shade »

Kinja wrote:I know we probably don't want to tell our targets when we will be patrolling, but if there is some way for us to setup pre-scheduled guild nights I think it would help and could lead to more recruits.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? Any ideas on how to communicate this without tipping off our targets so much?

I want to be more active in the guild and patrolling, so anything that helps toward that goal is great from my perspective. My main DG character is finally ready, I think, to get into scraps.
Post a day/time and see. I'll always try to make it if i'm not working/busy.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Kinja

Post by Kinja »

That is a good point, L/S. The past couple of weeks (and this one) have been very busy for me, but when time allows going forward I will indeed post some times.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Kinja wrote:That is a good point, L/S. The past couple of weeks (and this one) have been very busy for me, but when time allows going forward I will indeed post some times.
:D

Conquistador

Post by Conquistador »

Lemme know!

Kinja

Post by Kinja »

How are Friday nights? Does the server population die off then or what? What about you guys, available Friday night? I can do pretty much any night as long as I have advanced notice. I will plan to be active this coming Friday night, 6/21, and see how it goes.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Sorry I wasn't online last night. I got all run down working too hard. I passed out at 6pm CST and didn't wake up till 6am. I was wore out! lol

Kinja

Post by Kinja »

No worries. I hung around for an hour or so then had to split too.