Change Skills after GM?

Topics related to Second Age
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Change Skills after GM?

Post by KWK »

I have GM on 7 skills with 700 cap on a character and I would like to swap 2 of the GM skills out for two others. Do all I need to do is set the arrow down on the two GM skills I want to get rid of and the up arrows on the two new skills I want instead and macro away? Is it more difficult to to GM two different skills if you are already a fully capped GM character? Is it better to delete the character and start a new one instead to save on time? I tried to find info on swapping skills on forum and could not find anything directly related to this. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Populus

Re: Change Skills after GM?

Post by Populus »

Sure, it's just a matter of pointing the skills down and macroing the other two skills you want.
You could make a new character if you wanted to, you do have 15 slots after all.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

I appreciate the response. I noticed my evaluating intelligence flew down to zero as I macroed music and was GM in no time but now that I am macroing provocation and have resisting spells pointed down it is moving like a snail. I wonder if getting rid of certain skills is harder than others?

Populus

Post by Populus »

KWK wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:48 pm I appreciate the response. I noticed my evaluating intelligence flew down to zero as I macroed music and was GM in no time but now that I am macroing provocation and have resisting spells pointed down it is moving like a snail. I wonder if getting rid of certain skills is harder than others?
No, but some skills are harder to gain.
ImageImageImage
[cA]