Returning to the ring

Topics related to Second Age
Bill Nye Returns

Returning to the ring

Post by Bill Nye Returns »

Anyone willing to fund me to get started? Old vet looking to fill a void in my spare time, will pay back double when I get on my feet. If anyone is around that knows me can vouch for me I'm sure

Annabell Red

Re: Returning to the ring

Post by Annabell Red »

I love to help new and returning players. Look for me at Moonglow Bank.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Bill Nye Returns wrote:Anyone willing to fund me to get started? Old vet looking to fill a void in my spare time, will pay back double when I get on my feet. If anyone is around that knows me can vouch for me I'm sure
Bill, if you want a house to play out of till your on your feet, send me a pm and
we'll get you in one, its very near a moongate.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Bill Nye Returns

Orion GM B^D wrote:
Bill Nye Returns wrote:Anyone willing to fund me to get started? Old vet looking to fill a void in my spare time, will pay back double when I get on my feet. If anyone is around that knows me can vouch for me I'm sure
Bill, if you want a house to play out of till your on your feet, send me a pm and
we'll get you in one, its very near a moongate.
Thanks Orion! I'm all set now, ended up doing some bowcraft to fund a small house, only to then remember this was indeed the server I played years ago, I was able to get my old accounts with near finished toons and some nice supplies

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Glad to hear you accessed your old accounts. Glad you talked to me I bet, huh? ;)

Bill Nye Returns

Annabell Red wrote:Glad to hear you accessed your old accounts. Glad you talked to me I bet, huh? ;)
Absolutely! Would not of thought about trying it if not for you ;)