Requesting nyght and Vega Statues at the Museum

Topics related to Second Age

Should Statues of nyght and Vega be added to the Museum?

Yes, to nyght alone.
11%
Yes, to Vega alone.
11%
Yes, to both.
22%
No, no one visits the museum except you so stfu.
56%

Total votes: 18

Annabell Red

Requesting nyght and Vega Statues at the Museum

Post by Annabell Red »

Not sure if this is the right place for a request like this (and if it's the wrong place, please move it), but I think we need statues for nyght and Vega at the museum. Nyght, needs no introduction. She has helped countless new players and is always helpful and kind. She will talk with random people at Brit Bank or hours, just to entertain them. She is friend to hero and villain alike! She is the Saint of Britain! Vega, as much as I hate him, is just as much a big part of UOSA. He is a relentless capitalist, trader, and merchant. He is a force to be reckoned with. He is an excellent PKer and griefer. I'd argue that he has had more impact on this server than anyone else... How do we go about getting their status included in the museum?

Annabell Red

Re: Requesting nyght and Vega Statues at the Museum

Post by Annabell Red »

I thank you for your vote, but I wish you would have given a comment as well. By the way, are there any fucking mods on this forum anymore? Could you please delete all the Indian spam?

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Yes, stop hating. Its ridiculous how many players have meant a damn and never got recognized. The span of time is what makes this funny. Do I hate some players, yes. Do I love some players, yes. Have I gotten to know many players that have formed UOSA culture, yes.

Not to mention, this is over a span of time greater than those @ the museum.

Sad but true. <3

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Brb recruiting Russia to help my campaign
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I visit my museum. Has this server died? I keep things going, but I act like a GM and avoid getting involved anymore.
I don't think I could add a statue of anyone at this point.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

TacoSupreme

Post by TacoSupreme »

Annabell Red deserves one for sticking by this shard despite its current state. I respect the enthusiasm.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

GuardianKnight wrote:I visit my museum. Has this server died? I keep things going, but I act like a GM and avoid getting involved anymore.
I don't think I could add a statue of anyone at this point.

Server isn't dead. I wish some of the older players would come back permanently. I sure do miss the days of IL, DG, nWo, etc. I may receive some hate for this next comment, but I thought AoJ was good for the server too. It's a shame that most of them left.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

When the Pvps outnumbered the players, the server lost it's soul. T2A was about the other things too. People enjoyed mining, they enjoyed farming for regs and hoped to get a magic weapon. There would be a PK from time to time, but they didn't outnumber the casuals.

I saw the decline happen, not 100% because of the outnumber, but also because of the total disrespect those players had for the people in the game. When the game becomes just grief to the normals, you eventuall lose the active pvpers too.

Circle of life comes to an end when you kill your food into oblivion.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Off topic much GK? Also if you're a snake it doesn't matter what type of food is left as long as you can eat it and survive.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

TacoSupreme wrote:Annabell Red deserves one for sticking by this shard despite its current state. I respect the enthusiasm.
I will never give up on UOSA! It's the best MMO ever made, and if I am the last player, it will be the best single player game ever made.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Shit I'm still waiting for my statue to appear- either Yitamin or Cryo... no luck as of yet- :(

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Last edited by GuardianKnight on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I'm not against the idea of adding people to the museum. If you can get an acceptance from the big boss to do it, they are free to add them at any time.

The museum is kind of messed up though because someone carpet bombed it, a gm cleaned it up, but also erased a lot of decoration. I asked to have it fixed, but never heard back.