IDOC

Topics related to Second Age
Wonko the Sane

IDOC

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Or rather, there was one. Congrats to whoever got my swamp castle and all the associated loot. Fens of the dead. I was logged there, and all my other houses were ok... must have not opened the door :P

Rextab

Re: IDOC

Post by Rextab »

Wonko the Sane wrote:Or rather, there was one. Congrats to whoever got my swamp castle and all the associated loot. Fens of the dead. I was logged there, and all my other houses were ok... must have not opened the door :P
I live in the Fens too and I noticed that your castle moved on UOAM...I was thinking there was no way they let that castle go IDOC. =(

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Whoops. I still have a tower, a patio, an L-shape and five smalls. I wasn't careful with the major real estate. Someone or someones got a whole heap of well-organized stuff. And some sweet if not highly sought after rares. My burned wood that doesn't decay and a bunch of other stuff. Make use of those pixels peeps!

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

At least you have a good attitude about it. Still sorry you lost your castle.

Is it true that you have to refresh with the original owner at least once every six months or it will condemn anyway?

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

I think it can be refreshed by any friend so long as the owner's account has been logged on to. Gotta watch castles though, they have multiple entrances but only the very front door works. So don't 'refresh' when you're half asleep!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Just make a refresh rune book and hit every rune every time.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Just make a refresh rune book and hit every rune every time.
Don't do that^.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Wonko the Sane wrote:I think it can be refreshed by any friend so long as the owner's account has been logged on to. Gotta watch castles though, they have multiple entrances but only the very front door works. So don't 'refresh' when you're half asleep!
I'm surprised the dolphins did not warn you of this :(
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Thanks. Stupid hour for an idoc though..... your patio suffered the same fate. To bad it didn't fall during prime time for a little more action.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

Apok wrote:Thanks. Stupid hour for an idoc though..... your patio suffered the same fate. To bad it didn't fall during prime time for a little more action.
You are still hanging around here? I thought you took off for tea time never to be seen again
irc axejunkie

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

nevermind wrote:
Apok wrote:Thanks. Stupid hour for an idoc though..... your patio suffered the same fate. To bad it didn't fall during prime time for a little more action.
You are still hanging around here? I thought you took off for tea time never to be seen again

Lol! Nice. I think you have me confused with that British apocalypse guy. Apok

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

I found an IDOC today, looted it all by my lonesome. A small on the southern tip of the reef east of Trinsic. Thanks whomever!

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I remember my first solo idoc!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg