ABC L-Shape Drop This Saturday! 8-22-15 @ 7PM EST games @ 6

Topics related to Second Age
WarmApplepie

Re: L-Shape Drop This Saturday! Brought to you by ABC!

Post by WarmApplepie »

Tristan wrote:The last one was a bit frustrating because of pk's ending up slaughtering me (and many others), stealing me the early access robe etc. Altho I know that's part of the game mechanics and that I'm in UO for that and that I appreciate the intention, Idk if that helps real noobs, all I know is that I left empty handed after dying 4-5 times.

Also, the timezone kills it to me and my mate, we were waiting until 4am to end up getting nothing out of the last 1 heh (altho it was suposed to start 1-2 horus earlier but the pvp event took place and I understand that people wanted top assist that before) .

I got a lot of help so far from others anyways so idk if I'll attend or I'll leave this one for the ones that are more in need of the stuff.
I forgot where it says you're guaranteed loot? Noobies that work together and can out think the pks got plenty of loot. If you don't believe me watch my stream from HCs drop
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

WarmApplepie wrote:
Tristan wrote:The last one was a bit frustrating because of pk's ending up slaughtering me (and many others), stealing me the early access robe etc. Altho I know that's part of the game mechanics and that I'm in UO for that and that I appreciate the intention, Idk if that helps real noobs, all I know is that I left empty handed after dying 4-5 times.

Also, the timezone kills it to me and my mate, we were waiting until 4am to end up getting nothing out of the last 1 heh (altho it was suposed to start 1-2 horus earlier but the pvp event took place and I understand that people wanted top assist that before) .

I got a lot of help so far from others anyways so idk if I'll attend or I'll leave this one for the ones that are more in need of the stuff.
I forgot where it says you're guaranteed loot? Noobies that work together and can out think the pks got plenty of loot. If you don't believe me watch my stream from HCs drop
I forgot where I said that I expected guaranteed loot, enlight me.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

While I understand Chad's point, even if he's a bit condescending, the point is more to give some action to the server than to guarantee newbs some loot. Newbies are great, retaining vets is great. The key is finding a balance, and events like these are pretty fucking efficacious.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Aenvar

Post by Aenvar »

No worries WizKid, I wish you a quick recovery and see you the 22nd :)

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

WizKid wrote:Going to have to push this back to the 22nd. Apologies for any inconvenience! I just had a surgery and I need a little more time to recover.

On the plus side everyone can expect even more loot!
I bet there are some newbies on-site right now who might have appreciated it if Aenvar could have been bothered to quote this in his answer, above. I don't blame WizKid for failing to put this update in the OP: he's sedated.

Somebody asked me a few minutes ago what was going on: I knew only that this had been put back to the 22nd; I see, now, that that update had been lost in spam.

Anyway, here it is, again.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

WizKid wrote:Going to have to push this back to the 22nd. Apologies for any inconvenience! I just had a surgery and I need a little more time to recover.

Feel better!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Capitalist

Re: L-Shape Drop This Saturday! Brought to you by ABC! 8-22-

Post by Capitalist »

Lol
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote: I bet there are some newbies on-site right now who might have appreciated it if Aenvar could have been bothered to quote this in his answer, above. I don't blame WizKid for failing to put this update in the OP: he's sedated.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

More donations coming in! Thanks to Xynosis & New York for their sizable donations.

Please do not forget that Rose will be hosting games before the event. I'm looking forward to some Boom Box Roulette!
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Aenvar

Post by Aenvar »

nevermind :)
Last edited by Aenvar on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

A black dye tub and a large amount of vanquishing halberds has been contributed to the L-Shape, courtesy of Goblin Goods!
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Aenvar wrote: Dude, newbies are newbies, but they know how to read. They also can scroll posts. Not my fault if they don't, or if people spam. Enough I'm bothering myself caring about the health of this person I don't even know. No more "spam" from my side now, sorry.
You know what I think about this subject Mr Aenvar and I don't feel right about it, don't feed him, he is probably in one of those special days of his month or he is a troll trying to be funny. Either way...

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This is happening soon!

Tons of loot in the house!

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

looks like it may fall sooner even! nobody came to refresh it.
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis