there a Catskills shard thread?

Topics related to Second Age
Rompkin

Re: there a Catskills shard thread?

Post by Rompkin »

Played Cats from 97-2000. My friends and I had a guild of annoyingly named characters dressed in green and purple.

ZooLuGotYerStuff (thief)
ZooLuShootYerEyeOut (archer/mage)
ZooLuFruitDuck (hallymage)
ZooLuPlatypus (dex monkey)

Played a lot with The Purple Llama and a few others.. hung out north of minoc stables (where K^A town now resides). We PK'd/Thieved/House Looted. All around good guys. :)

Needless to say I've matured since I was 14. Heh.

Rendar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rendar »

Catskills here. 97-UO:R.

Played with UDL.
(Anyone here from Team Goat, XH, SUN/Team DK, BT, XTC, CCC - I probably knew you).
Lord Rendar
Knight, UDL
http://www.undeadlords.net
Catskills/Siege Perilous
Your soul for Myrkul!

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Catskills here. To many characters to list but my first main was Romeo.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Hate to necro an old thread but it's better than making a new one on the same premise I suppose.

Catskills 97 - 01 here, as Arkon/Dreagon/Storm/Ravage mostly. Had a short stint in !K! but spent most of my time in >I<. I remember names like Mystical, Mistydreams, Abyssmal, Emped, Elminster (sp?), Black Dot, Fuddrucker (UO:R era), Underwater Ape, Crab Juice, etc etc. Used to love fighting against guilds like CCC, COP, SSX, XH, DiE and more.

I owned 2 houses at the back of Brit GY, which became the hot spot for PvP towards the end of T2A/beginning of UOR before the yew moongate era began.

Spent 99% of my time pvp'ing but I'm just not that into it anymore. Guess getting older has a lot to do with it. Using UOSA as a place to do all the things I never did on OSI. Started here last year but had to take care of other things and spent a lot of time traveling, but I'm back and hoping to be around for quite awhile.

Hope to see some old faces.

EDIT: Btw, anyone seen or heard anyone by the name of GarbageBOB? Old friend of mine.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

Arkon wrote:Hate to necro an old thread but it's better than making a new one on the same premise I suppose.

Catskills 97 - 01 here, as Arkon/Dreagon/Storm/Ravage mostly. Had a short stint in !K! but spent most of my time in >I<. I remember names like Mystical, Mistydreams, Abyssmal, Emped, Elminster (sp?), Black Dot, Fuddrucker (UO:R era), Underwater Ape, Crab Juice, etc etc. Used to love fighting against guilds like CCC, COP, SSX, XH, DiE and more.

I owned 2 houses at the back of Brit GY, which became the hot spot for PvP towards the end of T2A/beginning of UOR before the yew moongate era began.

Spent 99% of my time pvp'ing but I'm just not that into it anymore. Guess getting older has a lot to do with it. Using UOSA as a place to do all the things I never did on OSI. Started here last year but had to take care of other things and spent a lot of time traveling, but I'm back and hoping to be around for quite awhile.

Hope to see some old faces.

EDIT: Btw, anyone seen or heard anyone by the name of GarbageBOB? Old friend of mine.
TG is from catskills and we wared I xh ccc cop all of those guilds. we actually lived in xroads near the I base. i remember killing arkon in a big faction war and getting alot of points :)

i was perma red malice and had ZELDA, siren for town fights.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Yup, I remember TG too. Wasn't undertaker in your guild also?

Good times.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

Arkon wrote:Yup, I remember TG too. Wasn't undertaker in your guild also?

Good times.
nah

it is weird how much time has passed.

We had alot of the OSI cats guilds here at some point when server started but before we joined in spring 2008. i think had we ran into each other it would have made them stay to battle.

COP was here when we first joined. had a keep near xroad.
WtF with RAMON was here, house decayed first week we were here
XH some of them are still around and i guess some fake xh guild is here lol

i know that if we could some how reach people like this they would enjoy this server alot.

I have reconnected with alot of my old guild over the past years and brought numerous people to the server to play again.

It really is great :)

Thayn

Post by Thayn »

I've been a member of PGoH on Catskills since I think relatively shortly after it was formed, which was shortly after UO launched.

It's always been my home.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Was sitting here thinking of a few players names I haven't seen or heard of in a long time:

Abyssmal, Draco, Illyana, Octavius, NeoBahamut, Kevin, Russ, Cutter, BenGay, GarbageBOB, Madmartigan(sp?)

I often wonder what happened to all of these people and what they're up to.

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Haha Cutter. He was such a tool.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Corbin wrote:Haha Cutter. He was such a tool.
Ya, he really was most of the time.

blister

Post by blister »

Hey Arkon, I remember you from Catskills.

I used to play with Emped and Valcor all the time as Shurik'n.

Nice to see some known names :)

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Awesome, I remember you as well as Emped.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

Arkon wrote:Was sitting here thinking of a few players names I haven't seen or heard of in a long time:

Abyssmal, Draco, Illyana, Octavius, NeoBahamut, Kevin, Russ, Cutter, BenGay, GarbageBOB, Madmartigan(sp?)

I often wonder what happened to all of these people and what they're up to.
neobahamut, I found a pic of killing him in factions, god those robes were so ugly.
Attachments
neobahumet1V1.JPG

platy

Post by platy »

Arkon wrote:Catskills 97 - 01 here, as Arkon/Dreagon/Storm/Ravage mostly. Had a short stint in !K! but spent most of my time in >I<. I remember names like Mystical, Mistydreams, Abyssmal, Emped, Elminster (sp?), Black Dot, Fuddrucker (UO:R era), Underwater Ape, Crab Juice, etc etc. Used to love fighting against guilds like CCC, COP, SSX, XH, DiE and more.
I was Elminster.. jumped a few guilds but spent most of t2a and early UO:R in !K! with MistyDream and later Abysmall II after Misty got banned..
I remember you and pretty much every one you named! Good fun playing with you guys on Cats!
Also, i vaguely remember hearing you dated Misty IRL?