there a Catskills shard thread?

Topics related to Second Age
H.R.Pufnsting

Re: there a Catskills shard thread?

Post by H.R.Pufnsting »

I played on Cats from about 99 to 05/06. All my characters were in CvL.

platy

Post by platy »

Hamrlik I was Elminster on Cats!
Nice to have you back in the loop on UO!
I was in !K! with Abysmall II after Misty got banned, and later in UO:R rejoined with Abysmall for some Resist gaining on boats w/ Daemons.

For the life of me, I can't remember Malice and TG - Although all those screenies of him with Neo and everyone he fought against were all familiar.
It's cool to see someone like Malice who played with me so long ago (even if I can't remember specific fights with TG, they must have happened!)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

do0m wrote:Whats up my Catkills homies.

I played on Catskills pretty much since the server was opened. My characters were Gozinya, Mondain, HomieDaClown, Achillies and Anferny MoBlack. The guilds I used to be in were !K!, OPM, CCC and RaV.

I mainly hung out in Glow by the !K! houses and the bank. I used to hang with Mistydream, Havok The Great, Jaden, Archey Bunker, Elmo, Pride, Mastabates, The Bopper, Eric Everblade and Leroy MoBlack... plenty of others, but cant remember their names =(
I think I remember fighting you and some of your guildies. Maybe around Bucs Den and the Yew moongate? Think you were warred or it could have been factions, but I remember you being orange.

A lot of those names are familiar.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

do0m

Post by do0m »

Malaikat wrote:

I played on Catskills pretty much since the server was opened. My characters were Gozinya, Mondain, HomieDaClown, Achillies and Anferny MoBlack. The guilds I used to be in were !K!, OPM, CCC and RaV.

I mainly hung out in Glow by the !K! houses and the bank. I used to hang with Mistydream, Havok The Great, Jaden, Archey Bunker, Elmo, Pride, Mastabates, The Bopper, Eric Everblade and Leroy MoBlack... plenty of others, but cant remember their names =(
I think I remember fighting you and some of your guildies. Maybe around Bucs Den and the Yew moongate? Think you were warred or it could have been factions, but I remember you being orange.

A lot of those names are familiar.
What were you character names?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

do0m wrote: What were you character names?
tbh, I don't even recall. Would have been Rodan, Rival, Denizen, Pink Panther, or Wynken I believe.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

do0m

Post by do0m »

Malaikat wrote:
tbh, I don't even recall. Would have been Rodan, Rival, Denizen, Pink Panther, or Wynken I believe.
Rodan vaguely sounds familiar

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

do0m wrote:
Malaikat wrote:
Rodan vaguely sounds familiar
That's the char I'm most confident that you would have seen. May also recall my friend who played on a char named Grinch, Wrexxor Soul, and a few other toons that I can't recall atm.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

welcome we use to fight at that house... the natives to glow like yourself were experts on the fence hedge navigation :P

do0m

Post by do0m »

malice-tg wrote:

welcome we use to fight at that house... the natives to glow like yourself were experts on the fence hedge navigation :P
Lol, you know it. What were your character names?

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

platy wrote:Hamrlik I was Elminster on Cats!
I was in !K! with Abysmall II after Misty got banned, and later in UO:R rejoined with Abysmall for some Resist gaining on boats w/ Daemons.

For the life of me, I can't remember Malice and TG - Although all those screenies of him with Neo and everyone he fought against were all familiar.
It's cool to see someone like Malice who played with me so long ago (even if I can't remember specific fights with TG, they must have happened!)

malice was perma red in that time... i would have been using one of my other blue mages however in factions i used malice via reprieve.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

do0m wrote:
malice-tg wrote:

Lol, you know it. What were your character names?
Malice, ZELDA, siren prolly
malice was red during many of the good glow battles.

i remember how awesome it was to stroll into glow on the first day of factions on malice after recently turning blue via repreive and seeing a blotted out orange screen of enemies at the bank lol it was at this time that malice learned evasive maneuvers much talked about on uosa :O

do0m

Post by do0m »

malice-tg wrote:
platy wrote:Hamrlik I was Elminster on Cats!

malice was perma red in that time... i would have been using one of my other blue mages however in factions i used malice via reprieve.
I defiantly recall seeing a red Malice running around, but is been a while =/

Charley27
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Charley27 »

I was Charley on Cats... about 97-00
Remeber a few names mentioned here... was in a few diff guilds, most notable being xH...
Most of the time I just fought in Deciet...

platy

Post by platy »

xH with Dantragg if I'm not mistake - Or was that EGO (Which i thought was Uzziah)
Also I recall the char ZELDA, never realized that was you malice :)
As for those hedgemazes - we used those all the time , and the recdu/recsu tele also.

Anyone remember a dexer named Hax Soteva (or something like that) - or "Man With No Name" (there were two of them in COP - which I see mfred is here in TG, nice grab malice ;P )

do0m

Post by do0m »

platy wrote:xH with Dantragg if I'm not mistake - Or was that EGO (Which i thought was Uzziah)
Also I recall the char ZELDA, never realized that was you malice :)
As for those hedgemazes - we used those all the time , and the recdu/recsu tele also.

Anyone remember a dexer named Hax Soteva (or something like that) - or "Man With No Name" (there were two of them in COP - which I see mfred is here in TG, nice grab malice ;P )
I remember the "Man with no name"... both of them. Thjey used to stalk me at the !K! houses.