there a Catskills shard thread?

Topics related to Second Age
Q u a n t u m

Re: there a Catskills shard thread?

Post by Q u a n t u m »

I remember when we went to both Lake Superior and Atlantic, like, WAY after UO:R came out... people weren't even clumsy/feebleminding to increase mindblast damage. And it was like, faction-era. Ridiculous.

I actually remember almost every person in this thread.

duckydaddles

Post by duckydaddles »

I was known on catskills as; Keg, Filter-BT, and Hendrix

I also played on SP and was known as; Snaffz, and Kix.

If anyone remembers me, feel free to pm, I recently just started back on this server.

Dragean

Post by Dragean »

Hay I know you Motha fckors. If you don't know this by now you never played Catskills. Cookie Chefs-----Learn it!
To all my brothers and fellow nigros . Whats up! If Avoclown where to come on right now and ManwithnoName I swear it would be beat down city all over again. I want to give a shout out to the gods Amy Grant the bearded bitch, Adrock , Wraith, Sir Septre, Hells Angel, Malious, Yellow Spy, and RIP Monk aka Mrs Claus. You guys are why I am killing motha fckers today. If your not res camping your not having fun. Give me a shout Amy or Adrock I got a new alienware with 8 gs of video lets kill some shit.

Dragean

Post by Dragean »

This is Dragean aka Daven, Captahab, played side by side with Mystra, Mystralia, J Trapspringer.

who we knew- Everyone

I call the old ones Zeus, Highmoon, Pasha Pook

the only real guild CCC Amy Grant, Adrock, Yellow Spy, Wraith, Sir Septre, Black Hat, Hells Angel Ms Claus, Monk , Black Monk,

bands of brothers FasTasHell, Gravedigger, ChunkyTuna, Mistydream, Dantrag, Bahamunut, SSlither
Anubis, Shadowstalker

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I was in CCC for three days.
Adrock was the only one I got along with though so I quit. Some of those guys were just fucking crazy lol.
Welcome ccc member.
for those who dont know ccc was guild who had a tower in trinsic swamp and quite active in the pvp fielding scene. The best part about them was their yucky pink and babyish blue colors.
Adrock was underrated as hell IMO, good fighter!

Edit:
Didnt notice you said pasha pook. To this day in my opinion he was one of the best fielders of all time. Good dueler too.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Posted in this thread many years ago, but didn't follow up on it much until now. I just read through so many pages of pure nostalgia.

The names I've seen here... just wow.

I just wanna say, in case any of you guys do like me and revisit this thread in the future, that I think all of you mother fuckers are awesome. I hope you're all doing well and continue to do well.

It's 2017, guys. We fought with and against each other sometimes daily for months at a time from 97-2001 (when I quit). TWO DECADES AGO. Damn.

Deceit duels, Moonglow chaos/order town fights, brit GY field fights, to factions. It was all great.

Cats was the best. Those 4 years flew by in a flash. I was a teenager and grew up seeing these names almost daily. No matter the circumstances - whether we fought against or with each other - I respect the hell out of everyone here.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Kerby
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kerby »

Played Cats from 98 - 04
member in CA, KoJ, Hand
crazy to see all the old names

Abyssmal

Post by Abyssmal »

Arkon wrote:

ARKON!!! Wow, someone from reddit just sent me over here. All the tasty nostalgia!! I spent most of age 16-20 on Catskills... no regrets. Bad ass time for gamin' even if I was a little emo douche.

I threw a big July 4th BBQ at my first house four or five years ago and Misty and Lewt came with their kids. Rad time was had- it was a riot actually. Most of my friends had no idea what we were talking about all night. I moved into a new place with my SO last summer and I think maybe it is time for a filthy NJ UO reunion this year. I still talk to some folks from the golden era, but we're all old as fuck now with no play time, kids etc. I re-rolled on UOAC when that launched and had some fun, but I burned out fast due to lack of gaming time. Think I am retired for good now.

Good to see you guys are all still around... maybe some day we'll get a decent MMO worth no-lifing again.

Cheers!

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Hey, man! Good to hear from you. I saw that post also. I've been visiting that sub trying to get UOSA's name out there again and stumbled across your post.

Glad to see you here. There's a few of us Cats vets playing here.

I just started playing again myself, so I don't have much, but if you do decide to play hit me up and I'll help get you started as best I can. Hope to see you in-game!
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

The nostalgia kicked in today and I found this thread via Reddit. It's pure gold so I'm necroing it.

Ariakus from XH.

I still speak to Belgareth, Dantrag , Knightmare, Demonic, Glimmer and Almiraj and we try to get some gaming in.

I just started this so maybe some of us can keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412039842436299/

Bill Nye Returns

Post by Bill Nye Returns »

AriakusXH wrote:The nostalgia kicked in today and I found this thread via Reddit. It's pure gold so I'm necroing it.

Ariakus from XH.

I still speak to Belgareth, Dantrag , Knightmare, Demonic, Glimmer and Almiraj and we try to get some gaming in.

I just started this so maybe some of us can keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412039842436299/
How are you doin bro? Never had seen this thread before somehow, the nostalgia is real hearing some of them names... would you believe I just started up an account... wtf am i doing!? Hope life is treating you well

Bill Nye Returns

Post by Bill Nye Returns »

Arkon wrote:Posted in this thread many years ago, but didn't follow up on it much until now. I just read through so many pages of pure nostalgia.

I just wanna say, in case any of you guys do like me and revisit this thread in the future, that I think all of you mother fuckers are awesome. I hope you're all doing well and continue to do well.

It's 2017, guys. We fought with and against each other sometimes daily for months at a time from 97-2001 (when I quit). TWO DECADES AGO. Damn.

Deceit duels, Moonglow chaos/order town fights, brit GY field fights, to factions. It was all great.

Cats was the best. Those 4 years flew by in a flash. I was a teenager and grew up seeing these names almost daily. No matter the circumstances - whether we fought against or with each other - I respect the hell out of everyone here.
well said brother, respect!