Black Dye Tub

Topics related to Second Age
Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Black Dye Tub

Post by Budner »

Anyone know th location of a black dye tub available to the public? Can't seem to find one, and definitely can't afford one.

Layt

Re: Black Dye Tub

Post by Layt »

Just NE (or N, i forget) of the brit GY there is a tower w/ one locked down on the roof, that you can use from the stairs.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

LOL now that this is posted and publicly known, it most likely wont stay. :(

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Ummm ..... let's just pretend this conversation never happened ........

Pat

Post by Pat »

its in a odd spot. You can use it but you are unable to change the colors. Many have tried... including me

Layt

Post by Layt »

Kryptonical wrote:LOL now that this is posted and publicly known, it most likely wont stay. :(
It's been there forever. It's not exactly a secret....

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Pat wrote:its in a odd spot. You can use it but you are unable to change the colors. Many have tried... including me
OK with me, just interested in the black. I like to look badass when I die repeatedly to PKs. I'm learning ....... one of these days I'll start feasting on reds. Any day now. Soon.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Layt wrote:
Kryptonical wrote:LOL now that this is posted and publicly known, it most likely wont stay. :(
It's been there forever. It's not exactly a secret....
Just checked and didnt see any tower with a tub on the roof. Either I'm blind or its gone.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Pat

Post by Pat »

just checked. Its still there. Its north of West Britain.... past the GY

stygia

Post by stygia »

Is this true, or is it the old "our school has a swimming pool on the roof" story?

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ash »

Budner wrote:
Pat wrote:its in a odd spot. You can use it but you are unable to change the colors. Many have tried... including me
OK with me, just interested in the black. I like to look badass when I die repeatedly to PKs. I'm learning ....... one of these days I'll start feasting on reds. Any day now. Soon.

When will then be now......Soooooon! I hear you, I die in fashion all the time as well lol. Maybe one day I will be better.

Pat

Post by Pat »

stygia wrote:Is this true, or is it the old "our school has a swimming pool on the roof" story?

LOL my old highschool did that. Yes it is true. the tub works, you just need to stand on the correct tile, try using "last object" and walk around on the stairs a little.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Budner wrote:
I killed my first PK last night (well, on UOSA at least). He didn't seem to understand that I was using a magic reflect item (of 5 charges!). He successfully cast 1 spell on me, poison, and didn't whip out his bardiche of vanq once. I ran him down with my large axe of power while he attempted to cast "In Vas Urgh"

I never wear black, it looks horrible in UO 8)
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Pat wrote:just checked. Its still there. Its north of West Britain.... past the GY
Ah just found it; I thought it was something accessible from the porch, didn't realize you had to actually run up in the tower. Pretty clever where its locked down, and amazing that you can use it but can't dye it.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Mys
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mys »

Is it possible to get black dye tubs anymore?
| || ||| BRINGING THE YOU BACK TO THE OH ||| || |