New player saing hi!

Topics related to Second Age
skyfire

New player saing hi!

Post by skyfire »

Just as the subject says, I am a new player to this shard, returning from a 3 year break from the UO world. My history with UO is long and I honestly feel that T2A was one of the greatest era's for our beloved game. I worked originally on the UOX3 original project before moving to AUOXcon and WolfPack. From there my travels took me to help out at LoneWolf for some time. Some of you may remember my name (if you were around the UO EMU scene from 98-99 to 2005 roughly. Well, thats m intro in a nutshell! Looking forward to many great adventures ahead.
c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for the introduction. Glad to have you here

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New player saing hi!

Post by Alex21 »

skyfire wrote:Just as the subject says, I am a new player to this shard, returning from a 3 year break from the UO world. My history with UO is long and I honestly feel that T2A was one of the greatest era's for our beloved game. I worked originally on the UOX3 original project before moving to AUOXcon and WolfPack. From there my travels took me to help out at LoneWolf for some time. Some of you may remember my name (if you were around the UO EMU scene from 98-99 to 2005 roughly. Well, thats m intro in a nutshell! Looking forward to many great adventures ahead.
Hello there.

Rommel

Post by Rommel »

nice to have you here with us :)