Xiled From Humanity

Topics related to Second Age
AriakusXH

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by AriakusXH »

Myself Belgareth/Chico Mon abyssmal the original Ifrit (not the guy who took over the account) NIGHTBLOOD/Goose

platy

Post by platy »

HI IM MIKE wrote:no real pvpers played on Catskills anyways. Great Lakes, Chessy, Atlantic and Europa were the known 'quality' pvp servers.
Your what? a teenager?
You probably couldn't even read when Catskills had 7/8 of the top 10 war guilds in ultima online my friend.. ATL had the rest..
Yes, GL and Europa picked up slack but that was mostly UOR.. This is a t2a shard.
o.O

And Abyssmal later headed !K! with me - if its the same one.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

platy wrote:
HI IM MIKE wrote:no real pvpers played on Catskills anyways. Great Lakes, Chessy, Atlantic and Europa were the known 'quality' pvp servers.
Your what? a teenager?
You probably couldn't even read when Catskills had 7/8 of the top 10 war guilds in ultima online my friend.. ATL had the rest..
Yes, GL and Europa picked up slack but that was mostly UOR.. This is a t2a shard.
o.O

And Abyssmal later headed !K! with me - if its the same one.

It is.

XH preuor constsantly was fighting COP. Avocet and his flunkies. CCC Amy Grant wrath monk and all of them. COW Tamer laggs etc... WTF Ramon fullipe cyrus the virus Etc.

Tron

Post by Tron »

AriakusXH wrote:Myself Belgareth/Chico Mon abyssmal the original Ifrit (not the guy who took over the account) NIGHTBLOOD/Goose

Ifrit played with us on hybrid last year.

Are you saying Nightblood was the original or was he the one that took it over?

The Ifrit from pkhq pked as a duo with Tragic Magic. If it's the same guy then he's still around.

I don't remember any of the rest of you though.

Abyssmal was a member, but I think he was a frenchie on pkhq, prolly not the same guy.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Tron wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:Myself Belgareth/Chico Mon abyssmal the original Ifrit (not the guy who took over the account) NIGHTBLOOD/Goose

Ifrit played with us on hybrid last year.

Are you saying Nightblood was the original or was he the one that took it over?

(nightblood was also goose. I just got in the habit of calling him by 2 different names)

The Ifrit from pkhq pked as a duo with Tragic Magic. If it's the same guy then he's still around. ( it is i believe not the guy who took over the account on catskills)

I don't remember any of the rest of you though.

Abyssmal was a member, but I think he was a frenchie on pkhq, prolly not the same guy.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

I feel like elvis these days...no one thinks it's really me :lol:

tron, i talked to corey last night, he's trying to get my password for rustys forums.

and ariakus how you been man -- it's been about 9 years 8)

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Ifrit wrote:I feel like elvis these days...no one thinks it's really me :lol:

tron, i talked to corey last night, he's trying to get my password for rustys forums.

Very good Sir. The person who has been impersonating you is a very sad excuse..

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

AriakusXH wrote:

He paid something like 400 dollars on ebay for that account maybe 6 years ago or so?? all houses were gone, every char was gone -- in fact the only thing it had was the red stat loss Ifrit char. So it doesn't suprise me that he's a moron paying that much for something he couldn't have done himself :x

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

AriakusXH wrote:
Deus Atamada wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:
Deus Atamada wrote:I will change my Title from HEROSHIMA BOOM to Ariakus is a homo. go fuck yourself demanding things to me. Only thing good about XH on catts, was the name. Fuck you, loser.

Yet you had to try and take it to get some recognition. Who's the loser? Fail. XH was THE dominant force on catskills for years on end.
Your memorys are fairytales.
Really? thats why 80% of our members were on pk-hq's site as best pk's of all time.

how often were XH members placed in the top 5 of UDL's duel ladders?

Thats why for years we dominated order/chaos and then steamrolled Factions so bad we had to pick up and move to atlantic for a different challenge.

None of that matters though. You had to steal the name of a guild to get any recognition. Thats the funny part.
No one knew of XH on this server, douch bag. I think your guilds reputation has beeen built up so much over nights of you and your friends reminicing that you think your legandery. Sorry bro :(
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Ifrit wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:

He paid something like 400 dollars on ebay for that account maybe 6 years ago or so?? all houses were gone, every char was gone -- in fact the only thing it had was the red stat loss Ifrit char. So it doesn't suprise me that he's a moron paying that much for something he couldn't have done himself :x

Kind of like this guy deus huh? If XH was a no name guild why did you feel the need to try and boost your lack of a reputation with it? From what i understand your the joke of the shard so i really dont take to much creedence in what you say.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

XH was a great guild. dunno why you would say no one heard of them???
I was in XH, and fought against them during different eras of UO. Ariakus is a real cool guy, he's definitely not a douche bag.

Plus, nowadays how many people were even around who would know of XH let alone the IRA (immortal red army) and Tom Bombadil, or Bubba-DiE from Death in excess, or even the BagooK Tribe..was like 11 years ago.

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

The name of my guild is just that, the name of MY guild. Sorry Arakius, I stole your name. Want it back? Tooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. In no way was i trying to make a name for myself. I just liked the name and remembered it from Catskills. Maybe ill sell the stone back to you.
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

I was Mystical in XH catskills owned all other servers

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Chad- wrote:I was Mystical in XH catskills owned all other servers
what's up mystical :)

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

Ifrit wrote:
Chad- wrote:I was Mystical in XH catskills owned all other servers
what's up mystical :)
Yeah the guild here is fake definitely just random players.Didnt know XH still had a forum thats awesome.Do you guys still play on servers?