Topics related to Second Age
AriakusXH

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by AriakusXH »

Chad- wrote:
Ifrit wrote:
Chad- wrote:I was Mystical in XH catskills owned all other servers
what's up mystical :)
Yeah the guild here is fake definitely just random players.Didnt know XH still had a forum thats awesome.Do you guys still play on servers?

sup mystical... the best pvper post uor who still was stuck on 56k when all of us were running around on cable.... =P

We actually just got the boards back up and are encouraging the community to come back and sign up.. Friend and foes alike. ...

Me belg demonic agento remidus sir lodalot ym bacchus and a few others were on hybrid but the ruleset and mechanics of the server were gay. Kind of got fed up...

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Deus Atamada wrote:The name of my guild is just that, the name of MY guild. Sorry Arakius, I stole your name. Want it back? Tooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. In no way was i trying to make a name for myself. I just liked the name and remembered it from Catskills. Maybe ill sell the stone back to you.

If i wanted it i would take it. End of story.

I got what wanted you to admit it wasnt the real XH. You were respresenting yourself in game as the Real XH and that has been stopped. Thats all I need. And i got a bonus. this thread has put me in touch with old friends. Win in my book.

Pro

Post by Pro »

serious wizards thread

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

AriakusXH wrote:
Chad- wrote:
Ifrit wrote:
Chad- wrote:I was Mystical in XH catskills owned all other servers
what's up mystical :)
Yeah the guild here is fake definitely just random players.Didnt know XH still had a forum thats awesome.Do you guys still play on servers?

sup mystical... the best pvper post uor who still was stuck on 56k when all of us were running around on cable.... =P

We actually just got the boards back up and are encouraging the community to come back and sign up.. Friend and foes alike. ...

Me belg demonic agento remidus sir lodalot ym bacchus and a few others were on hybrid but the ruleset and mechanics of the server were gay. Kind of got fed up...
yeah seriously, Ive upgraded now though haha.No more getting disconnected when somebody picks up the phone mid faction raids.Gamers are all cheaters You're basically playing robots on gamers if you know what I mean.Not worth the time.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

How is it here?

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

Id say alot better than any other freeshard atm

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

any other Catskills people? I saw malice rebuilt TG here.

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

COP played here a long time ago cant remember any other guilds I saw EGO but probably was a fake.

platy

Post by platy »

Nah EGO wasn't so fake man- Crab Juice was leading it he was a vet from Cats also..
yeah COP was here for like the first month or two the shard started then disappeared..
Thats about it tho.
Emped was here (claimed to be the original from Cats)
Charley is here now from Cats as well..
I was Elminster in !K! for those who hung at Moonglow..

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

platy wrote:Nah EGO wasn't so fake man- Crab Juice was leading it he was a vet from Cats also..
yeah COP was here for like the first month or two the shard started then disappeared..
Thats about it tho.
Emped was here (claimed to be the original from Cats)
Charley is here now from Cats as well..
I was Elminster in !K! for those who hung at Moonglow..

I think i heard asun drakus was playign a while ago...

Crab juice that brings back memories....

I wonder if it was Neal/Emped or shook ones...

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

I remember the real Emped would jsut annihilate guilds lol seriously the best uo player. Wasnt Uzz the EGO gm?

platy

Post by platy »

Yeah Uzz/Uzziah was GM i'm pretty sure..
And ya Emped was awesome in Deciet..

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

wow Uzz. thats a name i havent even though about. I used to run with EGO years ago.
Was the original emped really here? His non english speaking replacement provided tons of fun for pretty much everyone

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

AriakusXH wrote:It was created out of the core members of EBK East Brittain Killers. from there it evolved into XH. As you may or may not know guild Tag's were limited in characters.
Brotha Lynch Hung totally created EBK thief. Every Body Killa.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

We are talking about EBk from around late 97 to early 98. I forget exactly when cats went live