Xiled From Humanity

Topics related to Second Age
Tron

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by Tron »

lol, ifrit, hows hendry?

wtf happened to you last year? you totally disappeared?

you're my #1 most missed mia pk :(

hurry and come back to the logics.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

AriakusXH wrote:We are talking about EBk from around late 97 to early 98. I forget exactly when cats went live
Just a joke.. Brotha Lynch was a rapper from the early to mid 90's to now.

BobXH
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobXH »

Joined this server a week or so ago,ive seen a stone called exiledfromhumanity but i'm not sure they are any of the original founder here if so let me know i'm on the server irc.Looking forward of killing with you all again!

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

AriakusXH wrote:any other Catskills people? I saw malice rebuilt TG here.
Yo

Build a stone here catskills 4 life :)

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

malice-tg wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:any other Catskills people? I saw malice rebuilt TG here.
Yo

Build a stone here catskills 4 life :)

Malice is unknown here with you?

Satan-TB

Post by Satan-TB »

I laughed seeing this...the only XH I ever knew of was Xiled from Hell.

Oh and Crapskills blew...I remember running into the greats of catskills on test servers and owning the crap out of them in duels.

That is if they weren't running and chugging for their life...
Satan of the Trinsic Borrowers - Old School Atlantic '97-'01

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Satan-TB wrote:I laughed seeing this...the only XH I ever knew of was Xiled from Hell.

Oh and Crapskills blew...I remember running into the greats of catskills on test servers and owning the crap out of them in duels.

Pretty broad statement. can you names of these "catskills greats"

Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Oh snap COP was here too? hahaha I rolled with them on Irin Thunderham. We use to fight SSE like every night and get owned lol Ariakus i'm surprised you remember all those names man. After reading them i got so many flashbacks. I'm trying to get ahold of Cronic da Bhudda to come out and play. Do you guys remember I-P? (Insane Popes) I played with them on Gun Slinger. I thought Malice seemed familiar too after Mongoose pk'd me at lich's lol Been so long though.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Satan-TB wrote:I laughed seeing this...the only XH I ever knew of was Xiled from Hell.

It's amazing that people don't really how see truly idiotic statements like this are when they make them.
I've never really understood this mindset, and im actually baffled that 10 years later people still make remarks like this.
To think that one shards best pvpers were leaps and bounds above another shards best pvpers is absolutely hilarious. It's such a moronic statement to think that by miraculous coincidence that all of the good pvpers just so happen to play at the same place
You take the top 5 duelers from ANY shard during T2A and theres absolutely no difference between them.
The comparisons between the shards PvP is about how many PvP guilds there were, how many active duelers there were -- not the quality of the best in each.
The funny thing is, the people from each respective shard who were considered the best, were never the ones who talked shit. The only reason they even went on TC for example was to duel new faces and make new friends.

Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Ifrit wrote:

It's amazing that people don't really how see truly idiotic statements like this are when they make them.
I've never really understood this mindset, and im actually baffled that 10 years later people still make remarks like this.
To think that one shards best pvpers were leaps and bounds above another shards best pvpers is absolutely hilarious. It's such a moronic statement to think that by miraculous coincidence that all of the good pvpers just so happen to play at the same place
You take the top 5 duelers from ANY shard during T2A and theres absolutely no difference between them.
The comparisons between the shards PvP is about how many PvP guilds there were, how many active duelers there were -- not the quality of the best in each.
The funny thing is, the people from each respective shard who were considered the best, were never the ones who talked shit. The only reason they even went on TC for example was to duel new faces and make new friends.
So true.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Ifrit wrote:It's amazing that people don't really how see truly idiotic statements like this are when they make them.
So you follow it up with another idiotic statement like you even know what you are talking about too? wheres some numbers... neither one of you got proof on shit.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Biohazard wrote:
Ifrit wrote:It's amazing that people don't really how see truly idiotic statements like this are when they make them.
So you follow it up with another idiotic statement like you even know what you are talking about too? wheres some numbers... neither one of you got proof on shit.

Not sure what "proof" you're even asking for, but to answer your first remark, yeah I actually do know what I'm talking about =\

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Ifrit wrote:Not sure what "proof" you're even asking for, but to answer your first remark, yeah I actually do know what I'm talking about =\
your response to him is in the same vein as his remark.. neither of you know whether or not one server was better than the other in the end. maybe you are right... maybe he is right... bottom line neither of you know.. you just think you do.

Besides... everyone knows all the best pvp'ers were on ATL since it was one of the original shards.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Biohazard wrote:
Ifrit wrote:Not sure what "proof" you're even asking for, but to answer your first remark, yeah I actually do know what I'm talking about =\
your response to him is in the same vein as his remark.. neither of you know whether or not one server was better than the other in the end. maybe you are right... maybe he is right... bottom line neither of you know.. you just think you do.

Besides... everyone knows all the best pvp'ers were on ATL since it was one of the original shards.

How is it the same vein? I think you need to re-read ifrit's response to a very vague staement. In no way did he reference that catskills was better than other other shard out there.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

AriakusXH wrote:How is it the same vein? I think you need to re-read ifrit's response to a very vague staement. In no way did he reference that catskills was better than other other shard out there.
I never said that he said that catskills was better. For all we know satan was right... which would make what ifrit said wrong. Maybe there is one shard that had the best PVP.. maybe there wasnt. The point is neither of them know shit about the topic they are discussing.