Xiled From Humanity

Topics related to Second Age
AriakusXH

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by AriakusXH »

Biohazard wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:How is it the same vein? I think you need to re-read ifrit's response to a very vague staement. In no way did he reference that catskills was better than other other shard out there.
I never said that he said that catskills was better. For all we know satan was right... which would make what ifrit said wrong. Maybe there is one shard that had the best PVP.. maybe there wasnt. The point is neither of them know shit about the topic they are discussing.

So what was the point of you jumping in?

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

AriakusXH wrote:So what was the point of you jumping in?
I ask you the same thing, sir.

because you can't respond to a post with bs that was based on bs to begin with when what you are responding with is just more bs masked to sound believable. he made an attacking post on satan when he dont even know exactly whether or not satan is even wrong... plus im at work and bored.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Biohazard wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:How is it the same vein? I think you need to re-read ifrit's response to a very vague staement. In no way did he reference that catskills was better than other other shard out there.
I never said that he said that catskills was better. For all we know satan was right... which would make what ifrit said wrong. Maybe there is one shard that had the best PVP.. maybe there wasnt. The point is neither of them know shit about the topic they are discussing.

See the problem with your argument is I do know shit about "the topic im discussing". While you claim I don't know anything would be an assumption on your part, not mine.
In fact, my post was the only one so far that wasn't "attacking" or based on assumptions.
I was there. I PvPed with and was considered by many to be one of the top PvPers during t2a. Not making assumptions. Let me bold out my specific point so this argument doesn't have to go any further

It is foolish to say that one shards PvP was leads above another quality wise. The top PvPers on any shard WOULD and DID duel eachother, and there was never any clear dominant shard for 1v1. AGAIN, I WAS THERE AND WAS A PART OF IT.

Can we cut out the childish shit, please? I really started playing UO again to have fun, not deal with e nut flexing :(

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Biohazard wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:So what was the point of you jumping in?
I ask you the same thing, sir.

because you can't respond to a post with bs that was based on bs to begin with when what you are responding with is just more bs masked to sound believable. he made an attacking post on satan when he dont even know exactly whether or not satan is even wrong... plus im at work and bored.

troll +1

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Ifrit wrote:Can we cut out the childish shit, please? I really started playing UO again to have fun, not deal with e nut flexing :(
hey now... i doubt you were on every shard testing all the nuts of all the UO world... so again.. i say you dont know what you are talking about. you know your shard MAYBE... thats like 3k per shard? it was prolly more... and you are claiming to know every mf'er on every shard? come on now... you sound like Grim in the ATL thread that i was arguing with there... in fact this argument is very similar... you didn't know every player on every shard or how great each shard was individually or anything like that. The numbers are simply too great to have all this knowledge to make a solid estimate. Im sure you like to think you were part of the "inner circle" of UO elites.. as we all do.. but really you were just a plain dude like the other 100,000 or so players(not saying i wasn't).

PS I didnt flex any E nut... i just called you out on your bs with which you have no supporting information to backup your claims.. just like Grim, just like satan... i dont buy into every little thing some random dude on a message board says. I'm not necessarily saying you know nothing... you just dont know everything. the only person flexing E-nuts here is you..
Ifrit wrote:I was there. I PvPed with and was considered by many to be one of the top PvPers during t2a.
Last edited by Biohazard on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Dude, honestly I don't even know what to say to that last post.
I made a very simple statement. Either you don't understand what I said or you would much rather try to twist what I said into something completely irrelevant because you are bored.

I'm going to try one last time to explain in a very simple way

Everyone played with the same ruleset
Everyone played under the same engine
Every shard had PvPers who were above the rest
We all dealt with the same game mechanics
Those people understood the game mechanics perfectly which is what seperated them from the rest
To assume that all one shards best PvPers were able to capitalize on the mechanics of the game more than anothers just because is SIMPLY FOOLISH.

Please read that for me. I'm not trying to argue or say this guy is better than that guy or this shard is better than that shard. I'm just pointing out what is common sense

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Ifrit wrote:Please read that for me. I'm not trying to argue or say this guy is better than that guy or this shard is better than that shard. I'm just pointing out what is common sense
You are right.. im sorry.. you knew everyone and everything and all game mechanics and especially all the other people who also knew all the game mechanics. forgive me for stepping to such an upper-tier classy ultima online guy such as yourself. no one is better than anyone else cross-shard when it comes to upper-tier gameplay (which i know nothing about). all the shards pvp'ers fought many times and their win percentages equated to 50%.
Last edited by Biohazard on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tron

Post by Tron »

christ, shut up biohazard, you long winded nobody. ifrit is right, and ifrit was a somebody in t2a. he was a somebody on pkhq, which is regarded by many as the #1 pk/pvper site during t2a. if he makes a comment about cross shard pvp, his comment comes from first hand experience. ifrit isn't a boaster or a sh*t talker, he's always been a well mannered and respected member of the uo community.

you're a god damn troll :/
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Tron wrote:christ, shut up biohazard, you long winded nobody. ifrit is right, and ifrit was a somebody in t2a. he was a somebody on pkhq, which is regarded by many as the #1 pk/pvper site during t2a. if he makes a comment about cross shard pvp, his comment comes from first hand experience. ifrit isn't a boaster or a sh*t talker, he's always been a well mannered and respected member of the uo community.

alright big boy tron.. you dont ever troll with your 600 or so posts do ya. Is there any room left on ifrits nutsac for me to swing on too? I'll just start believing everything everyone says.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:
Tron wrote:christ, shut up biohazard, you long winded nobody. ifrit is right, and ifrit was a somebody in t2a. he was a somebody on pkhq, which is regarded by many as the #1 pk/pvper site during t2a. if he makes a comment about cross shard pvp, his comment comes from first hand experience. ifrit isn't a boaster or a sh*t talker, he's always been a well mannered and respected member of the uo community.

alright big boy tron.. you dont ever troll with your 600 or so posts do ya

yes, i'm a troll. :|

these threads are obv 600 posts worth of trolling.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7225
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12051

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:

alright big boy tron.. you dont ever troll with your 600 or so posts do ya. Is there any room left on ifrits nutsac for me to swing on too? I'll just start believing everything everyone says.

stop editing your posts for non-comedic sh*t talking. if you're going to troll, do it right.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Tron wrote:stop editing your posts for non-comedic sh*t talking. if you're going to troll, do it right.

what you gonna do about it? fluff up your post count some more?

Tron

Post by Tron »

Yes, I fluff my post count by posting kill pics and taking part in game changing policy discussions.

I have 600 posts of substance, you have 250 posts of garbage.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Tron wrote:I have 600 posts of substance, you have 250 posts of garbage.
not quite.. since you dont ever stfu you have many retalitory posts that add nothing to anything.. kinda like the last few posts both you and i have put up

one more tidbit...

Most active forum: Trash Talk
[ 232 Posts / 35.69% of user’s posts ]

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:
Tron wrote:I have 600 posts of substance, you have 250 posts of garbage.
not quite.. since you dont ever stfu you have many retalitory posts that add nothing to anything.. kinda like the last few posts both you and i have put up

Biohazard, are you even a pvper? Were you ever a pvper? Can you name any top pvpers from t2a?

Who the f*ck are you on uosa?

Why are you trying to argue what you think a pvper doesn't know when don't even know anything yourself?

Oh, that's right. Because you're a troll.

Why don't you f*ck off to one of those whiney ass housing threads you like to cheer-lead for and leave the pvp thread to the pvpers?