Xiled From Humanity

Topics related to Second Age
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by Biohazard »

Tron wrote:Biohazard, are you even a pvper? Were you ever a pvper? Can you name any top pvpers from t2a? Who the f*ck are you on uosa? Why are you trying to argue what you think a pvper doesn't know when don't even know anything yourself? Oh, that's right. Because you're a troll. Why don't you f*ck off to one of those whiney ass housing threads you like to cheer-lead for and leave the pvp thread to the pvpers?
Too bad the game is about way more than PVP or talking trash... which is apparently all you do?

I have a very small percent of trolling... while you have a very large percent of "substance"

All i said was i dont buy shit on a message board thats just slung out there when you got no facts to back it up. its pretty simple

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:
Tron wrote:Biohazard, are you even a pvper? Were you ever a pvper? Can you name any top pvpers from t2a? Who the f*ck are you on uosa? Why are you trying to argue what you think a pvper doesn't know when don't even know anything yourself? Oh, that's right. Because you're a troll. Why don't you f*ck off to one of those whiney ass housing threads you like to cheer-lead for and leave the pvp thread to the pvpers?
Too bad the game is about way more than PVP or talking trash... which is apparently all you do?

I have a very small percent of trolling... while you have a very large percent of "substance"

All i said was i dont buy shit on a message board thats just slung out there when you got no facts to back it up. its pretty simple

All you said was more than need be said.

You don't know sh*t, you don't even know who the f*ck you're arguing with. You just assume someone else is wrong based on what? Do you even know?

FYI, I had my 250 posts in trash talk from when +- used to play here and everyone shit talked us constantly. I have contributed more as player to this shard and in discussions relevant to game mechanics than you have, so where are you going with that?

"Hey Ifrit, I've never heard of you, I don't have a fucking clue what you or I'm talking about, but you're wrong."

V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

Biohazard wrote: All i said was i dont buy shit on a message board thats just slung out there when you got no facts to back it up. its pretty simple

Funny too, cause your first post said:
Biohazard wrote: Besides... everyone knows all the best pvp'ers were on ATL since it was one of the original shards.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Ifrit wrote:
Biohazard wrote: All i said was i dont buy shit on a message board thats just slung out there when you got no facts to back it up. its pretty simple

Biohazard wrote: Besides... everyone knows all the best pvp'ers were on ATL since it was one of the original shards.
yea that was a joke... thanks for biting.

i said i dont believe people until i see proof TRONDIZZLE

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:
Ifrit wrote:

yea that was a joke... thanks for biting.

i said i dont believe people until i see proof TRONDIZZLE

:lol:

Classic troll backpedal.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Tron wrote::lol:

Classic troll backpedal.
yea you are... better fluff that shit to 660 before the nights over.. youll have all your bff's sucking your nuts before the nights over.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Biohazard wrote:
Tron wrote::lol:

Classic troll backpedal.
yea you are... better fluff that shit to 660 before the nights over.. youll have all your bff's sucking your nuts before the nights over.
650 posts, 2.53 posts per day, I'm really fluffin' it.

Are you Demon?

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

WTS post count for bio. PST.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

+1 to ifrit for looting the fake XH's house. Karma is amusing =P

FattyPants
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by FattyPants »

Haha .. awesome.

I was in XH on Catskills ... SenceLess was the name :p!! Which XH members playing on this shard? Dantrag / Demonic?

SIR LoDaLoT YM

Post by SIR LoDaLoT YM »

Just wanna throw a shout out to everyone that new me. Good times! Might catch me bouncing around here or the new osi shard if they ever decide to push an old school one.

Rendar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rendar »

I remember just about everyone in XH. Any of them still active on this shard? Dantrag was one of the best PvP'ers I ever fought. We used to duel on top of the mages in Shame 3. They were the never ending duels. 45mins until we both had to go get more regs. hah.

PS: It stinks when wannabees steal your guilds title. (http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1055)

What're ya gonna do though? *shrug*
Lord Rendar
Knight, UDL
http://www.undeadlords.net
Catskills/Siege Perilous
Your soul for Myrkul!

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

HI IM MIKE wrote:no real pvpers played on Catskills anyways. Great Lakes, Chessy, Atlantic and Europa were the known 'quality' pvp servers.
every shard had quality pvpers and every shard had scrubs. i played over multiple servers and have to say the most badass pvpers i saw were actually the top tier japs on wakoku.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Bill Nye Returns

Post by Bill Nye Returns »

I wish some of you guys were actually on here lol!

Having a blast for what it's worth, if any of you catskillers see this... sign up