Anyone here from Pacific?

Topics related to Second Age
Twyzted

Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Twyzted »

Lots of familiar names on here, Augest D'e Wynter nox mage, played from release until LBR release date. Also had my crafter Twyzted, and tamer Ash.

I've been around a few free shards and i'm going to come play around with you folks as well.

Cya in game.

aholidaytimepiece

Post by aholidaytimepiece »

Awesome, seeing a lot of familiar names, many I never interacted with directly. I had a stint in GoL for a while, then my buddy and I took up house decorating for a while. Actually made good gold doing it, too. 97-02 primarily, Seth Kesmai and Dyne Adriarch were my mains. I was too playful with names to be positive of who else I might've been. This shard is an awesome hodgepodge of the most dedicated players from every OSI shard. It's one of the best things I've come across, and can't wait to see everyone in game.
-+> Dyne Adriarch
-+> Raistlin Majere
-+> David Cross

Makavelixx

Post by Makavelixx »

I remember Du-Sith from the brit GY, Disciples of Alocer's DoA, not sure if I spelled it right, all the denmark players, Binbs, Tha Dreadlordz, Basyouare, the anti PK Bruce of Mills, my toons names were Makavelixx, Star Maker II, played Valheru for a while, too many names really. I tried getting back into UO not too long ago, wish they would make a true old school UO server, complete with chest opening scene and music.

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Makavelixx wrote:I remember Du-Sith from the brit GY, Disciples of Alocer's DoA, not sure if I spelled it right, all the denmark players, Binbs, Tha Dreadlordz, Basyouare, the anti PK Bruce of Mills, my toons names were Makavelixx, Star Maker II, played Valheru for a while, too many names really. I tried getting back into UO not too long ago, wish they would make a true old school UO server, complete with chest opening scene and music.
Another Feist fan I take it? :)
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Man after reading all these names, it brings back TONS of memories - too many to even list. I'd be here all day typing! lol

Anyway! My toon:

Greywolf - Plate Archer/Mage

That's right! The entire time I just had so much fun with one toon. I also ran a guild called The Drunken Bastards of Britannia [DBB] and pal'ed with the likes of Jokster, Sparrowhawk, redbaron, and Qba among many others.

Ohhh those were the days....
Greywolf
Pacific Shard 1997-1999
Guild Leader - The Drunken Bastards of Britannia

Ktonos

Post by Ktonos »

I played on Pac server from 97-04
Character Names were Shinobi,Dragonstalon,Kathy (my crafter) and eventually Ktonos Shobolar

Was Originally in the guild ELF then took over AoE (pvp section of Elf) and then Sarlock and I went off on each other and I joined FL {Dracus was guild leader then}

Some of my good friends were Seth, Morsoseth, Pywicket and many others most famous people I knew were Dr.Giggles, Dr Strangelove, and Seth was probablly the only dexxer that could slaughter mages 4 at a time lol.

Those were definately the good ole days.

mrl4963

Post by mrl4963 »

Corbin wrote:Dracus was such an ass. He tore FL up from the inside out then sold our tower... that tower was a landmark in UO, and the bastard sold it.

I had a cabin SE of that tower. One of the first people I became friends with on Pac was Fro and he had a friend who played another server, but owned a small stone house where my cabin was. He got her to donate the home to me as a noob and I upgraded it not long after.

It was peaceful for a while until Hades placed a small tower next to my cabin. He came over one day to introduce himself to me and he ended up stealing from a chest i forgot to secure :shock:

Since that day, we became enemies and would kill each other constantly, taking items we stole off each other's corpses and locking them down on the top floor of our houses so that the other could always look at what they lost. LOL those were some fun days!

I also played with Alyssa from time to time. My main was a tamer named Dariyan

Jamie Bond

Post by Jamie Bond »

I played Pacific from 1998 until about 2002

I was best known as:

Jamie Bond (Stealth medi-warrior)
Briggete (RP PK Archer)
Ryu (Hally Mage)

I was in the guild TBH (The Black Hand).
I also had my own small guild OO7 (Jamie Bond's Spy Service) and was at war with pretty much everyone.

Du-Sith

Post by Du-Sith »

Sup peeps? Good to see so many familiar names!

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

I swear I played with a Du Sith. You know "albinoBOB" or "haggar"?

Du-Sith

Post by Du-Sith »

albinoBOB! Yeah man I use to hang out primarily in the Britain Graveyard killing people and stealing all their lumberjacked wood and full platemail warriors who died to my Magic Arrows and Fireballs in like 2 hits (ahaha) back in 97-99, before moving on to Fallen Lords and eventually becoming the GM of FL in the 2000's when Dracus took a hiatus from UO.

Anyhow I remember you vividly once you mentioned your name! How have you been?!

I forgot to mention I do know a Haggar, but that is a female who took over Fallen Lords in the late 2000's and upon return to UO I found FL in total disarray under her control. It had become a Care Bear guild, but not the PK Care Bears guild from early on that were brutal Dread Lords ;p

donpeyote

Post by donpeyote »

There are a few duplicates in the FL members list.

Also, though I appreciate the sentiment, meradin, I was kind of a dick on my stealther. My poisoner (faith) or my main, I was honorable. My stealther though... I remember chasing the GM of raar down for nearly 20 minutes res killing him on ice island until he had his guildies res him in their house. EVERY time he ressed, I'd ninja-jump next to him and stab him in the face. And following someones visible ghost for 10 minutes (in stealth) to get a single possible res kill. I really do miss the old UO, but... times change.

Hallytosis

Post by Hallytosis »

I played Pacific back in the day.

I remember making lots of money with PTC (Pacific Trading Co.)

My crafters name was Darkness.

My main char was a Tamer/mage named Doran.

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

Du-Sith wrote:albinoBOB! Yeah man I use to hang out primarily in the Britain Graveyard killing people and stealing all their lumberjacked wood and full platemail warriors who died to my Magic Arrows and Fireballs in like 2 hits (ahaha) back in 97-99, before moving on to Fallen Lords and eventually becoming the GM of FL in the 2000's when Dracus took a hiatus from UO.

Anyhow I remember you vividly once you mentioned your name! How have you been?!

I forgot to mention I do know a Haggar, but that is a female who took over Fallen Lords in the late 2000's and upon return to UO I found FL in total disarray under her control. It had become a Care Bear guild, but not the PK Care Bears guild from early on that were brutal Dread Lords ;p
Good man! I'm not sure we ever ran together, probably good for you, as looking back, I sucked. I was in TM for a while. Ran with some guy named Dark Star and Frogsmasha I believe. It was so long ago... who knows. Anyway, you make a character here? This server is pretty badass. You start up and need some help let me know.

-Jim

[DK]Candyman

Post by [DK]Candyman »

SHout out from Denmark!
Tha Dreadlordz,Aquaman,Wazza,Hell-bringer,Candyman.

Says hello, still tearing mmo's apart.
Anyone remeber Matthew/Skull's update homepage from pacific server?
Staff of danishing anyone? :)