A temporary firecracker

Moderator: Trade Moderators

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A temporary firecracker

Post by fox_phyre »

Capitalist wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:DId you wake up yesterday and think to yourself, "I sure wish I could find somewhere to say snide things to someone", and then see me posting and scream "JACKPOT" ?

You're welcome, guy that tries to piss everyone off and then sell/buy things to/from them.
I'll concede to this when you concede to the idea that you like to talk down to everyone because of some superego complex.
You would have to concede to that idea too then Vega...
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

fox_phyre wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:DId you wake up yesterday and think to yourself, "I sure wish I could find somewhere to say snide things to someone", and then see me posting and scream "JACKPOT" ?

You're welcome, guy that tries to piss everyone off and then sell/buy things to/from them.
I'll concede to this when you concede to the idea that you like to talk down to everyone because of some superego complex.
You would have to concede to that idea too then Vega...
Ty for your input 3rd party, but I would like to hear his response.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I've never talked down to anyone. I have chasticized you a few times for being unnecesary and dickish.

You are generally rude, unless you want something from someone. If you feel like I'm talking down to you, then it's fairly apparent that the problem is more in your own psyche, rather than having anything to do with me.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson