Idoc

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Idoc

Post by a swallow »

Here is a free idoc! Falling Soon! Vega is here btw!
Attachments
Idoc.png
Idoc.png (43.55 KiB) Viewed 7568 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: Idoc

Post by Capitalist »

Vega was here.
swallow[+]
Owned so hard.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

MAKE SURE TO PUT THAT IN YOUR VIDEO NOW MMK

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

What about the part when you begged me to take down the forum post about the idoc? Why didn't you put that up there? Did you get the deed? Hell no you didn't, don't worry I will take good care of it!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The best part is now you're lying. You didn't get the deed (or anything, I know because I killed you and everyone else when it dropped) , and you're still a whiny weasel whose only goal is pixels -- which you spent 8+ hours failing to acquire. Thank you for bringing me newbies to slaughter, baddy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Well I know you love money, so you Wana bet 2x castle deeds? You killed 1 of my tools and not the other. Btw tell gg thanks for the bag he/she gathered for me behind the small house. And I only spent maybe 3 hours there homie.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Are you a ghetto 60 year old woman "homie"? Thanks again for the newbs to slaughter.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Okay....Well do you wana make a bet or not? Changing the subject and calling me a 60 year old woman makes you sound like a 9 year old girl. Put your money where your mouth is and make this bet. Your sooooo sure i was dead because you killed 1 char. My stealther is better than you... hahahah

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The level of stupid you have shown in this thread is incredible.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

And you as well...Its okay to be scared....you will grow up one day, just not any day soon.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

wasnt even good loot....vega u killed footz or whatever like 20 times! give the man a break!!!! :mrgreen:

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

lol.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

sounds like a nightmare.

glad i got to stroll into a condemned idoc keep at wrong to take my sweet time looting this weekend.

thanks sin cloud, you're awesome.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

None of you fucking landlubbers PM'd me about this IDOC? Walk the plank! Yar!

Good post, nice to see what I lost since I forgot.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Return to “Traders Discussion”