a swallow.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dyne

Re: a swallow.

Post by Dyne »

netter269 wrote:swallows a nice guy and a good player, has never scammed me and i believe he has never scammed any other player.

coming from someone thats been on the server less than a month...ya, a swallow has never scammed anyone...rofl

what are you dude? 12?

read his forum feedback, he's the biggest scammer/sniper/piece of shit the shard has ever seen.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

what's funny about it is you're the only one talking smack and to boot that is your opinion.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

*munches popcorn* 8)

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Im the biggest scammer! So if i have EVER scammed anyone, plz post here!! Taboo may I have some? The popcorn that Dyne had was stale.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

a swallow wrote:Im the biggest scammer! So if i have EVER scammed anyone, plz post here!! Taboo may I have some? The popcorn that Dyne had was stale.
Beware. a swallow camps newly placed homes in hope someone attempts to lift them sometime shortly after to place a larger home. So a member of llama shop guild was attempting to place an Lshape home in a spot. He lifted his small to try and place the Lshape (a day or two after the idoc).. and a swallow sure enough is there to instantly replace a small house that the llama shop guildie had lifted. This is what is known as a 'snipe'. It's taking someone else's spot by deceptive practices. You play a ghost spy watching and waiting. Then you have your char log in who can place when the victim believes the coast is clear. It's not an outright scam, but it's a tactic a swallow regularly uses. He is bad for the shard overall.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

haha! I got lucky on that one! I was watching O*S and i stumbbled across them taking away their house. Have you ever read the deed when lifting? Are you sure you want to remove this, if so this spot will be open for ANYONE! Llama Shop sorry for what i had did. It is a game and when you feel i deserve to die, come find me.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

a swallow wrote:haha! I got lucky on that one! I was watching O*S and i stumbbled across them taking away their house. Have you ever read the deed when lifting? Are you sure you want to remove this, if so this spot will be open for ANYONE! Llama Shop sorry for what i had did. It is a game and when you feel i deserve to die, come find me.

What goes around comes around.