In order to enforce this rule, here are some rules that need to be followed for any reports made in the future for scams.Scams may not be perpetrated in the Trading Posts section of the forum. This has been a rule for quite some time, but has been lacking on our general rules.
- Always take an RPV of any trade you think has scam potential. We cannot process any reports without an RPV to corroborate claims. Make sure that you are taking the RPV with a client that is as close as possible to the 188.8.131.52 client. Otherwise, we may not be able to view the RPV!
- If a player scams you, ask them to compensate you.
- If a player doesn't compensate you, immediately submit a verbal harassment report and give a link to the offending thread in the page request.
- Do not edit any of your posts in the thread. Simply make a reply in the after submitting the report alerting others to that fact.
- PM an administrator or other staff member with the RPV. This will be reviewed along side the verbal harassment page log.