NEW GUILD??? PK's

Warrick

NEW GUILD??? PK's

Post by Warrick »

Vermillion and Cobra both unprovoked attacking blues? Not sure this is what NEW was about.. Now I know.. Thanks for showing me what you people are actually about.. Looting my body dry and taking all my runes.. on a Newbie character. GG guys.. gg

Capitalist

Re: NEW GUILD??? PK's

Post by Capitalist »

"what about Vega?" - Cobra
"he's going to kill you" - Nina
"he'll be on you like flies on shit" - Nina
"we fucked up" - Nina
"just tell him you were with me and we saw pks, we always lie" - Vermillion

gg house ghosted

Edit: don't worry Nina, Vermillion, Cobra, and Ace Ventura (the 4 blues from NEW who were PKing although Nina is in 247 the "new PvP guild") NEW doesn't enforce their rules. Everyone knows NEW is just a cover for an amateur PK guild.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gabriella

Post by Gabriella »

at least they aren't using hack programs like you and mountain man. and for the record, we have no policy on pvp afaik. also, 247 isn't a pvp guild, but they are nice enough to protect us noobs in NEW from griefers, jerks and cheats like you guys.

Levi

Post by Levi »

Gabriella wrote:at least they aren't using hack programs like you and mountain man. and for the record, we have no policy on pvp afaik. also, 247 isn't a pvp guild, but they are nice enough to protect us noobs in NEW from griefers, jerks and cheats like you guys.

Well put, anyone that spends any time at news keep knows how big a target new have become for any newbie PK who is not upto attacking any player with exp. New has also been hit with a few vet players pretending to be newbie so they can join. Then taking everything they can as soon as the chance arrives. I have even seen one toon jamming the keep door open with a pet to allow others to enter. Many times our newbie guys are allowed to macro at the keep and we seem to find them killed fairly often. 247 have now started to offer some real protection against this and it's helping.

Seems to me as though some people have taken to slamming new when ever they feel like it and often about stuff they know nothing off.

Without the New guild to help bring fresh blood into the game it would soon suffer. Perhaps a PM would work better sometimes, even by sending a PM things will still happen good and bad, after all with so many members you have to get some bad and some young who want to flex there muscle as youngsters do.

But given a chance and time the Elders at new do look at these things and do deal with them. Often not in public so some feel as though an issue is being ignored but that's not the case.

I am not an elder in new but I have been in new since I started and have seen a lot since I joined. All the help I received was positive and I was encouraged to play the game in a moralistic style. No looting, no PK, no house stalking, not o loot others kills etc. inderviduals can make bad choices that need addressing but to slam the whole guild seems over the top.

Gabriella

Post by Gabriella »

it also wasn't hard to search the website to see that the people you accuse have no murder count. diacf vega

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Gabriella wrote:it also wasn't hard to search the website to see that the people you accuse have no murder count. diacf vega
+1 o ya vega got a murder count tonight killing blues