Welcome to NEW! Check here for information about us!

Pirul

Welcome to NEW! Check here for information about us!

Post by Pirul »

NEW is a new player guild. Our goal is to help the UOSA server grow its population. We all know that a lot of people try this server, but most just don't make it. NEW guild's focus is to help new players, not with big hand outs, but just with basic gear, temporary new player housing, a hunt here and there and advice from veteran players who enjoy to help new players.

We don't ask you to not pk us, but we hope you that take it under consideration that the players in NEW guild are new to the server and have very little, if anything on them. So in case you do kill a player in NEW, keep that in mind and a res and gate to town would be greatly appreciated by our members.

The new players will have their joining date as their guildtitle. That way you can see how old they are. We expect that most new players don't need more than two months to get settled, but sometimes we might run into players who need more time before leaving NEW guild.

We can't do it alone. If you want to help us, in whatever way, please contact the Elders: Tater, Doogie, Tara, Pirul and Pringles.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Causa Mortis

Re: Welcome to NEW! Check here for information about us!

Post by Causa Mortis »

YAY! here is more cake!
Attachments
silly cake2.jpg
silly cake2.jpg (23.95 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

The Radical Larry

Post by The Radical Larry »

If you ever need any help, just let me know. I will make time to help players out when possible. :D

bert_mcgirt

Post by bert_mcgirt »

Haven't played since AoS, just joined UOSA for some adventurin'

would love to give this guild a shot!

Keddyns
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Keddyns »

I am looking to join y'all as I just started UOSA today. Contact me through PM so that maybe I could find one of y'all. Played from 97 - 2002ish whenever mondains legacy came out. Thanks for the consideration and great idea.
-Semper Fidelis

Cullinarn

Post by Cullinarn »

This is a wonderful mission, run by fantastic people. Please do take advantage of it if you are new to the shard. It's an opportunity to have a bit of fun while you develop your character in the company of friends, who can offer you advice and assistance during the process.

If any of you guys ever need a gate or res, look for Cullinarn in IRC.

-UN
Cullinarn
Founder
The House of Oor'tael

aXuS
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by aXuS »

Hi there! I'm new to UOSA as of 2 days ago and wanted to join NEW! I started playing UO in 2002-05 and am looking forward to getting back into the game!
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."