Opportunity to win a free small house!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ireland

Opportunity to win a free small house!

Post by Ireland »

I have a final this Thursday, if get an 'A' (which I believe I will) on my history final, I will throw an event where the prize will be ANOTHER free small house. All I need are some ideas for some events! Throw them my way!
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Opportunity to win a free small house!

Post by Kraarug »

Ireland wrote:I have a final this Thursday, if get an 'A' (which I believe I will) on my history final, I will throw an event where the prize will be ANOTHER free small house. All I need are some ideas for some events! Throw them my way!
We did a snaga marathon where young orcs had to run from one side of the world to the other with only 5 bandages, cheap armor, weapons and an orc helm. Took them about 19 mins to make the run, they were monitored through razor positioning system to ensure there were no gates.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

How about a Hedge maze gauntlet where you station people to cast summons and field spells as naked characters run through trying to get to the top of the tower first. Give all contestants specifically colored body sashes and have them all start around Brit moongate. Maybe only allow a couple potions and or bandages (players choice if the latter)which they must provide themselves.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

How about most awesome avatar?

:P

Of course, Faustus would prob. win over my ridiculous neon ridable Maahes.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

All great ideas thus far! Still have to see if I get an 'A' on my history final :mrgreen:

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

GL with the exam; my history teach was a pure nazi, he knew every single event down to the date with details, locations, etc. His tests were pure bitch. "On the third day of X war during X year, which general ordered yada yada yada and which location was he referring to?"

I ended up dropping the class after the exam because I just could not focus enough to remember that much information about history (I was going to get an F anyway.) When I signed up the next semester... guess who I got? Same fucking teacher.

Funny thing was, he never changed his tests or exams, and I had kept all that material. Long story short, I got a B+ that semester.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

hiicha wrote:GL with the exam; my history teach was a pure nazi, he knew every single event down to the date with details, locations, etc. His tests were pure bitch. "On the third day of X war during X year, which general ordered yada yada yada and which location was he referring to?"

I ended up dropping the class after the exam because I just could not focus enough to remember that much information about history (I was going to get an F anyway.) When I signed up the next semester... guess who I got? Same fucking teacher.

Funny thing was, he never changed his tests or exams, and I had kept all that material. Long story short, I got a B+ that semester.
Sounds like the teacher is in cahoots with the school. He makes the class purposefully hard so that most average students can't pass the first time, and he intentionally doesn't change the test so that they use the right answers from the first semester for the class.

They essentially got you to pay for the class twice, right? Pay once, for the answers, pay again to pass the class. Were you slacking any, or was it a legitmately hard class?
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Ransom Random

Post by Ransom Random »

how about throw some more prizes up (I'll donate some weps or something) and then make a trapped box maze with the prizes mixed in, free rezes on the sidelines

could over weight the box and ban for removetrap or telek, should be a bodyfield

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

I might just do that

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

I want your Magninca Beach house Ireland, thinking about selling anytime?

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Jousting tournament.

Two people ride horses in full plate, each using a pole arm and <10 life. They attack each other, run, and the survivor advances to the next round.

Yes, it's sheer luck, but it could be pretty amusing.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Fwerp wrote:Jousting tournament.

Two people ride horses in full plate, each using a pole arm and <10 life. They attack each other, run, and the survivor advances to the next round.

Yes, it's sheer luck, but it could be pretty amusing.
This sounds pretty solid.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Arkosh Kovasz wrote:I want your Magninca Beach house Ireland, thinking about selling anytime?
Not anytime soon sir, I apologize.

Fwerp, I love the idea and will be going with that idea. To be announced very shortly.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Nice idea, but what happens when two people kill each other?

Pro

Post by Pro »

Eulogy wrote:Nice idea, but what happens when two people kill each other?

They won't one always hits first