NoX's FREE Trading and Brokering Service!

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

NoX's FREE Trading and Brokering Service!

Post by noxmonk »

I will be available throughout the day at random times to offer trade and brokering services to those in need of them and not wishing, having the capacity, or willing to pay outlandish prices for these services. Being honest and trustworthy is something I give out for free. If you wish to make a donation, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too.

I have my own rune library and can get around quite well to anywhere you need me to be. I can come to you or both parties can be gated into secure locations at my residence, these locations are guaranteed secure.

Currently I am EST, and most days at times you would need.

Lastly, if it's within my timeframe, I will accept appointments from both parties. Obviously when I'm having an 8am class I won't really be enthused about staying up until 6am to broker a deal, and I'll let you know right away if I can or cannot do it.

SCHEDULE A TRADE HERE ALL TIMES FOR SCHEDULING SHOULD BE IN EST[UTC/GMT -5]

If you are having trouble figuring out what time it is where I'm living: Date & Time Converter

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: NoX's FREE Trading and Brokering Service!

Post by noxmonk »

I should also note that I can be reached through PMs as well. You don't have to use the form just provide the correct information.

I offer this free because I don't feel that trustworthiness and honesty should be provided as a commodity. So no charge on anything. I'll handle any amounts, big, huge, small, whatever when I am available.

I am also available in IRC as NoX|Monk.

Happy free trading!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Free?

Your bound by the board rules I imagine, and free is my favorite price. I need you to help me sell a keep. The buyer doesnt trust me oddly enough.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I'd like to note that, while the scenario is highly unlikely, I am offering a guarantee/insurance when trading with me.

If anything should happen and the trade would fail to be completed due to my fault, I will return double your investment.

As stated, this is a highly unlikely scenario, however it is offered.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Free?

Your bound by the board rules I imagine, and free is my favorite price. I need you to help me sell a keep. The buyer doesnt trust me oddly enough.
Not trust you? That's surprising. Mmm.

Anyway, PM me the details or put them into the form I linked up top and we can setup a date and time to get it done for you!

Amtrigan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Amtrigan »

Just used Nox for a brokered deal with Shasta. Bought 10K ingots. I was very impressed!!!

Not only did we get the deal done in a very short amount of time, but it was completely flawless and honest.

I was surprised at how quickly the deal was done. Took all of about 6 minutes.

You can definitely trust NoX! :D

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I will be out of town this weekend. I have one deal to clear today and after that won't be accepting more until Monday. Thanks to those brokering with me.

If you need a broker over the weekend I'd recommend:

Fwerp's Honest Brokering Service [Free]
Blackfoots Trading and Brokering [Free, unless you waste his time]
$$$ Trading and Brokering [10% of overall price, likely better availability than the rest]

Dark_Radiance

Post by Dark_Radiance »

Just wanted to say that I fully endorse Nox in performing these services knowing that he is completely trustworthy in trades.

Return to “Archive Selling”