pc on some vanq weps

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

aputnam

pc on some vanq weps

Post by aputnam »

does any one know what these would go for? a +20 halberd of vanq, a +10 halber of vanq, a silver war mace of vanq, +18.6 crossbow of vanq, a heavy crossbow of vanq, a +13.9 xbow of vanq, a +15 daemons breath daggor of vanq 34 charg, +25 ghouls touch twohanded ax of vanq 26 charges, and finaly a +5 katana of vanq. even if you could just post a price for one or two of these it would be nice

Teph

Re: pc on some vanq weps

Post by Teph »

aputnam wrote:does any one know what these would go for? a +20 halberd of vanq, a +10 halber of vanq, a silver war mace of vanq, +18.6 crossbow of vanq, a heavy crossbow of vanq, a +13.9 xbow of vanq, a +15 daemons breath daggor of vanq 34 charg, +25 ghouls touch twohanded ax of vanq 26 charges, and finaly a +5 katana of vanq. even if you could just post a price for one or two of these it would be nice
the +20 vanq can go for 25k-30k, the +10 vanq maybe 20k those are ur money items
the bows u may be able to sell for 5k or a little more if u find the right person
the +5 katana of vanq maybe about 10k or more
and the rest i wouldnt expect too much for maybe 3k each

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: pc on some vanq weps

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I will buy this..
+25 ghouls touch twohanded ax of vanq 26 charges 6k
a heavy crossbow of vanq 2.5k

Along with any other Power/Vanq (with tactics +15up) Heavy crossbows.

I will also purchase ANY archery weapon with ghouls touch, even if it's ruin or might.

Return to “Price Check”