Having problems loading in...

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Onslaught

Having problems loading in...

Post by Onslaught »

Anyone know why my other computer won't load into the game? It just sits here with the quit option in the top right corner, the "my uo" and "account" on the left and "credits" and help" under those. Yet the screen is just blank.

Any idea how I could fix this?
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Having problems loading in...

Post by weedsmoke »

yeah first format your hard drive then burn your windows installation discs in a bonfire.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

if you're trying to start a fourth account with the same IP, it won't allow the fourth one to login, is that reason maybe?
if not, then i'd agree with the previous post. burn the windows cd, then send microsoft a ****you verymuch letter! :)

Osgaron

Post by Osgaron »

Onslaught wrote:Anyone know why my other computer won't load into the game? It just sits here with the quit option in the top right corner, the "my uo" and "account" on the left and "credits" and help" under those. Yet the screen is just blank.

Any idea how I could fix this?
I am also having the same problem, can anyone help? All I did was install my UO CD copy of Lord Blackthorn's Revenge and install Razor. I added the Server and Port... made a username and password and loged in. My character looks like its there, but I can't see the game. I only see what he explained in the first post. Any ideas ?

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

This happened to me when I first tried playing on my laptop with vista. The only thing I could figure out was that I had to install the .net 1.1 framework, reinstall razor and uo. I have heard a ton of diffrent patch versions but the one that works for me is 5.0.9.1. And as usuall make sure you have the patch client encryption box checked in razor. Good luck.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Osgaron

Post by Osgaron »

I patched my client verson to above 5.0 and it works now! Thanks so much for the help!

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Sebben »

A few of my friends are having this problem too, and I have instructed them to patch up.
Thanks for the help.

~Seb