Investigating: Perm-Grey is acting very very strangely.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Investigating: Perm-Grey is acting very very strangely.

Post by Clark_Kent »

I stole from a red, r- at the $$$ public tower tonight. He was banned from the tower and harassing people, so I snuck out and random stole a runebook from him. I died 30 minutes later to r-, and became a grey corpse/ghost? I was always under the impression that you could steal from greys and reds without flagging as a criminal.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Perm-Grey is acting very very strangely.

Post by Bigoud »

true

i confirm this from my memories

but are you sure you didnt steal from somebody else before ? :)
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I can't see a way to earn a perma gray flag if stealing from someone who is not blue.
If you're sure you hadn't stolen from a blue since you last died, I'll do some testing.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

I'm positive. It was during the boat race event. I died multiple times on the docks before the race started, so that should have cleared any previous theft flags. After the boat race was over, we had a small get together on the roof of the tower and r- showed up and began to earthquake the tower. I had snooped a couple of people at the party prior to r-'s arrival, but I made no theft attempts as I had just won the boat race and didn't want to risk getting in trouble before I received my trophy and check.

I help stucked myself hidden to the outside of the tower and set my last target to r- (who is red, and should have had an aggressor flag on top of that for the earthquake). I snooped his pack and saw that he had multiple runebooks on him and very few loose items, so I decided to take a shot at getting a runebook with random steal as him set to my last target. I snagged a runebook on my first try, ran inside of the tower and passed the book of to Wise and went back outside to attempt to get a second runebook. I died on my second attempt to a swift explosion to the face, followed by an ebolt as I tried to run inside the tower. I became a grey ghost, with a fully lootable grey corpse.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)