Deceit stairwell bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Kinarah

Deceit stairwell bug

Post by Kinarah »

Long ago you used to be able to lure spawn onto you and run behind the stairs leading down towards the LL, and the spawn that was targeting you would run downstairs. I would really love to see this implemented again. It is a great way to create good pvm oportunities, as well as, getting newbie dungeoners killed by higher level spawn. Not to mention it would create a lot more player action within the deceit dungeon. Can we please take a poll on this and see what the rest of the forums think about the idea?

Faust

Re: Deceit stairwell bug

Post by Faust »

This has been mentioned many times by myself in the past. The problem is that the spawn system needs to be revamped to allow this issue to take hold. Luring spawn away from their home locations makes the mobiles very stupid in regard to movement.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Yea, I think the poison elemental spent most of it's time in the LichLord room on pacific.

Kinarah

Post by Kinarah »

I am not suggesting that the spawn be mobile. I simply want to be able to lure spawn down or up those stairs. As everyone knows you were capable of running behind the stairs or teleporting onto the ledge to get spawn to go up the stairs.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, you definately were and we plan to fix this, but there are some current other problem with creature behavior that prevent this from working right.

Kinarah

Post by Kinarah »

Sounds great! I can't wait for this to happen. By the way, thank you for responding so fast.