Pk'ing w/out recieving counts

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Pk'ing w/out recieving counts

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Just as the title says. With the vast amount of people joining the shard, most of the pvp has become sync'ing 3 exp fs combos on someone to just kill them. It's happen to me twice in the past 2 days. Big deal, right? Ganks happen. Both times I was only able to give a murder count to 1 of my attackers, rather than all of them. There's no way one mage is going to deliver 120 pts of damage just using magic, in about 1.2 - 1.5 seconds, and based on that alone I know more than one attacked. (along with all the pretty exp's and fs's that hit me, at the same time).

I know you used to be blue and paralyze someone while the Murderer killed them an not recieve a count because it was based on damage done to the blue. Is it possible with this many people attacking one target in such a short time frame that the murder counts aren't able to be allocated? The first time it happened I figured a fluke, this time was obvious. I was also grief PM'ed in IRC how they all thought my loot was "worth taking counts for". It was ironic I was only able to give one count.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pk'ing w/out recieving counts

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You can Explosion-recall combo someone and not take a count. Iv had someone repeatedly do this out of annoyance, and also someone finished off my bard that was being eaten by a dragon this way, only to recall back in and collect the loot.

It's different, but that's how it was done to me.