Where's everybody?

Topics related to Second Age
Malkava

Where's everybody?

Post by Malkava »

So I've been playing in this shard for two days now and all I see are NPCs. The mine in Minoc is always empty.

Am I doing something wrong? Where are people hanging?

Treysta

Re: Where's everybody?

Post by Treysta »

Malkava wrote:So I've been playing in this shard for two days now and all I see are NPCs. The mine in Minoc is always empty.

It's a big world out there. Chances are high that you won't see other players all the time. That being said, there are usually a few people at West Britain Bank or the Britain Graveyard. You can also log on IRC to communicate with players (although the weak-willed need not apply). Alternatively, try joining a guild like NEW or LAW for some social activity.

UOSA is not a high population shard, but if the social aspect of games is important to you, with a little effort you can find other players to enjoy the game with.
^

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Malkava wrote:So I've been playing in this shard for two days now and all I see are NPCs. The mine in Minoc is always empty.

Most established miners aren't hanging out in Minoc mines, they travel more than miners who are new players gaining a foothold in the economy.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Yeah most are just miners, recalling from place to place collecting ore while semi afk.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket