Trinsic Bank does not spawn

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Trinsic Bank does not spawn

Post by MatronDeWinter »

REPORTED ISSUE: Trinsic Bank vault does not spawn chests, and the door is unlocked.

ISSUE DETAILS: Trinsic Bank spawning chests

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: The vault in trinsic bank.

STEPS TO RECREATE:

EXPECTED RESULTS: Trinsic bank is setup like this..
http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/dungeon ... bank.shtml

DATE REPORTED: 2 APR 09

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trinsic Bank does not spawn

Post by Safir »

Aye, noticed this to, was just to lazy to post anything... Happy that you did it instead!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

yeah, the doors should be locked and unopenable, and there should be a bunch of chests inside. Mark your runes now! lol

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

There was like 1-2 chests in there up until like a week ago at least...

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

There is one static chest, but those are just part of the landscape and dont spawn anything at all.

Locksmith

Post by Locksmith »

I think the room is very often visited because it is one of the only safe spawns of chests.
I have managed to find a spawned locked crate and a spawned locked chest in the room once each during the last week though.
I am always visiting the room when i log on and before i log off

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

chances are if you are making a LPer, it is for a T-Hunter spec which should have provoke making LP lvl 4 dungeon chests no problem.

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

all the trinsic vault will do is encourage people to macro LP afk. then again what would stop me from gating in the vault, surrounding your char with 15 explo pots and throwing 1 and gate out?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Well, it is a viable safe lockpicking spot, and macroing lockpicking there would be against the TOS, as gold is a resourse. It would add an era-accurate spot to gate people and get them stuck as well. Under your guidelines, we should delete all the mountains because people can just use them to afk-macro mining...

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

Well, it is a viable safe lockpicking spot, and macroing lockpicking there would be against the TOS, as gold is a resourse. It would add an era-accurate spot to gate people and get them stuck as well. Under your guidelines, we should delete all the mountains because people can just use them to afk-macro mining...
woah woah woah, slow down there buddy. I said it would encourage people to macro afk on the chests because it is located in town. There are plenty of dungeon chests to pick, but macroing on them afk would be risky (out of town/monsters/other players). You are putting words in my mouth, I never stated that Trinsic vault should not be changed to t2a accuracy. Some people will break the TOS, however, that does not constitute removing game elements. Just because it is illegal, does not mean people are going to listen. You have a gap in your logic pal (the removing mountain comparison). Technically if you did not loot the chests would it really be considered collecting resources?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Panama Red wrote:
woah woah woah, slow down there buddy. I said it would encourage people to macro afk on the chests because it is located in town. There are plenty of dungeon chests to pick, but macroing on them afk would be risky (out of town/monsters/other players). You are putting words in my mouth, I never stated that Trinsic vault should not be changed to t2a accuracy. Some people will break the TOS, however, that does not constitute removing game elements. Just because it is illegal, does not mean people are going to listen. You have a gap in your logic pal (the removing mountain comparison). Technically if you did not loot the chests would it really be considered collecting resources?
I asked this question directly to Derrick, he stated that if you AFK mine but do not collect the resources, there is NO way of knowing that and so it would be considered against the TOS.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I asked this question directly to Derrick, he stated that if you AFK mine but do not collect the resources, there is NO way of knowing that and so it would be considered against the TOS.
Aye, and also doesn't mean that someone else won't follow behind and pick those things up.

In any case, we did have a 4 in here at one time and it was removed. I tried to pull up the history in the forums, but couldn't find the thread :(

If we make this change it'll likely be unannounced

Thanks for the good debate on this.

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”