Re: Ultimate Guild Town! Hidden Valley [For Sale]

Post by Robbbb »

Buy me!!

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I think ashborn should hold events here. (After he buys up the property ;p)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

If I could get some good event ideas to do with it, I definitely would!

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

AshBorn wrote:If I could get some good event ideas to do with it, I definitely would!

Give this man some ideas!!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Maybe like a king of the hill thing where i sit there as a ghost, and during a few hours of time whoever i judge held the area the longest, wins like a castle deed or some shit :>

Or every 30 mins or so I run around on a guy who is gray that drops a lot of money when he dies.. something to encourage field pvp

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

arent those smalls all setup already for capture the flag or something i heard?

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Lock down about twenty chests in each small house. In every chest, put a couple unmarked recall runes, and 1 rune with a password on it and marked to a specific place that only ash knows. Then have every person start the event, they have to go in each house to get said rune. Whoever has the most runes in a half hour time period wins the game. You'd have 20-30 people running around that place killing each other. To prevent counts and outsiders killing people, everyone must be put in a guild at the start to make everyone green.
And ash is sitting in the grey castle npc area. The player must run to ash every time he gets a rune to give it to ash so ash can keep score, however that player can die on his way there and someone else can loot only the rune off his body. No other looting is permissible.
You could also split this up into teams as well. Which might work better. And tag everyone to 2 different stones. Actually teams would be better because then people can communicate with each other via guild chat.
Could also hand out a certain color robe to each person and when that person gets a rune he has to put the robe on so others know he is currently holding a rune. I dunno brainstorming here.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Genius idea.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Gotta check my funds so I can buy some of Ash's stuff to contribute to the fundraiser. ;)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Menkaure wrote:Lock down about twenty chests in each small house. In every chest, put a couple unmarked recall runes, and 1 rune with a password on it and marked to a specific place that only ash knows. Then have every person start the event, they have to go in each house to get said rune. Whoever has the most runes in a half hour time period wins the game. You'd have 20-30 people running around that place killing each other. To prevent counts and outsiders killing people, everyone must be put in a guild at the start to make everyone green.
And ash is sitting in the grey castle npc area. The player must run to ash every time he gets a rune to give it to ash so ash can keep score, however that player can die on his way there and someone else can loot only the rune off his body. No other looting is permissible.
You could also split this up into teams as well. Which might work better. And tag everyone to 2 different stones. Actually teams would be better because then people can communicate with each other via guild chat.
Could also hand out a certain color robe to each person and when that person gets a rune he has to put the robe on so others know he is currently holding a rune. I dunno brainstorming here.
I swear to god that I had this exact same idea with sebben last month. We didn't have small houses to make it work. Are you the government? are you spying on me?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Lol keep the ideas flowing!

GK just donated a castle deed, and Menk donated 150k all towards these houses. This server is great. Its good see a community that supports itself so well.

I think I'll do something like your idea menk, and what GK told me. It doesnt necessarily have to be a password but any item will do because of the unique world item number I can get out of razor. So it wouldn't matter if someone copied the item or w/e because it wouldnt work. What would be cool, is to get a GM to place a few wandering healers in there as well. Hmmmmm....

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

AshBorn wrote:Lol keep the ideas flowing!

GK just donated a castle deed, and Menk donated 150k all towards these houses. This server is great. Its good see a community that supports itself so well.

I think I'll do something like your idea menk, and what GK told me. It doesnt necessarily have to be a password but any item will do because of the unique world item number I can get out of razor. So it wouldn't matter if someone copied the item or w/e because it wouldnt work. What would be cool, is to get a GM to place a few wandering healers in there as well. Hmmmmm....
If a gm would help out a little bit with the wandering healer thing, we could have something incredibly fun here! And gk, what can I say man great minds do think alike.
I think this event could really be fun, I think a bridged towers for capture the flag would also be amazing if someone had 1 for sale!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Pricing changed