SouthEast White Head Bust (Ultra Rare!)

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

SouthEast White Head Bust (Ultra Rare!)

Post by Capitalist »

This white head bust is 1 of 2. BoT has the other one. It's the one of the three up there that is facing a different direction (South-East). Unlike normal Monster Pit statues, this isn't "the", nor does it have a name attached to it. It simply reads "A Monster Pit event" (third image).

SB 1.5 mill
BO 3x castle deed

I'll let this one run 72 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC/Forums. Happy bidding.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

MortiKi

Re: SouthEast White Head Bust (Ultra Rare!)

Post by MortiKi »

it reads "A Pit Monster event" .. not "A Monster Pit event" ... :P
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

touche
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Oh sweet, why you dumping this bro? Vega Museum Stock price just went down 2gp per share.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I haz a big item in mind.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I was at this event and there were more like 20 unnamed trophies given out by Braden.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Prove it. Also, why don't you have one?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

That yellow Armoire in front is so ugly :P
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Vega wrote:Prove it. Also, why don't you have one?
I don't need to prove it. Here's mine:

nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Where's this keep please? Coordinates if you wouldn't mind. This screenshot is CLEARLY recent.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Who cares? I was clearly at this event and know for a fact there were at least 20 of these or more. Actually, probably a lot more - since there were also about 5 on the Pit Monster itself and about 10 that appeared on the ground near it after it died, as well as the ones awarded to players banks/packs after the event.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Who cares? There is no doubt in my mind, and anyone with any sense that you're absolutely, genuinely full of shit. Please, if you're going to try to ruin your reputation of being a reliable source, work harder on your lies. Provide a current screenshot of your Pit Monster event bust please. Thank you in advance.

Wiegraf

Post by Wiegraf »

in light of the possible information brought forward by some Australian guy, i will start this off at tower deed. (i dont expect to win at that, but its a better start than 1.5m =P)
"If by our deaths a single drop of noble blood should water the earth, they shall not be in vain."

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I didn't know the other statues could not be turned. I'll test out the ones I have and see if they work.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Johnnylittle

Post by Johnnylittle »

there were alot given out, however I imagine most were turned in for silver