What the F**k

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MrBreath

What the F**k

Post by MrBreath »

Stop the Insanity! These prices are insane for the housing market. I am glad I don't have to buy another house in this game.
So long as all you greedy fuckers out there are happy, I guess that's what counts.
Peace!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: What the F**k

Post by Budner »

L-shape going for around 2x deed. 3x deed for a nicer one.

You can make that in a few weeks if you put your mind to it.

I don't see the problem.

Wil

Post by Wil »

More like 2.5 deeds for towers and L-shapes over the last two months or so. 3x deeds for bricks and patios, but that's basically the same price as the L-shapes. Keeps and castles are more. Smalls are worth more than deed only where the location is especially unique.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I bought 3 L-shapes in the past month, 2 for 2x deed, and one for 400k. All on Fire Island so there are spawn issues with 2 of them. But point is you can easily buy a large house for 2x deed or around 380-400k.

Achu

Post by Achu »

2xdeed seems reasonable to me for a large house. I can gather 100k per day farming, 4 days of farming, and that's enough for a 2 story. I'm kinda new to the server but I was able to start making that by the end of my first month. Might be faster ways to make money too! If you need advice on farming gold let me know :-)

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

MrBreath wrote:Stop the Insanity! These prices are insane for the housing market. I am glad I don't have to buy another house in this game.
So long as all you greedy fuckers out there are happy, I guess that's what counts.
Peace!
The housing market has come down tremendously and you still complain?... Fucks like you are never happy.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

^ Yes. The issue here is that it's too easy to make money. Some people blame house prices on the brokers. I blame it on the ease in which you can collect cash. Simple inflation due to large money supply.

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Budner wrote:^ Yes. The issue here is that it's too easy to make money. Some people blame house prices on the brokers. I blame it on the ease in which you can collect cash. Simple inflation due to large money supply.
^gets it^
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

MrBreath

Post by MrBreath »

What fucks like me, I hope not many cause I rock em good.
I have a Keep and I am not complaining, just saying these prices are getting larger.
HEH

Peace.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

MrBreath wrote:What fucks like me, I hope not many cause I rock em good.
I have a Keep and I am not complaining, just saying these prices are getting larger.
HEH

Peace.
You're bitching about prices that have come down from what they were 3 months ago.
Keep up with the conversation: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=52907
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

AceOfSpades

Post by AceOfSpades »

Save your money and there will be no problems.

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

If you pay attention to the market and have some patience you can still get good deals. I bought my Tower (sold to AshBorn and holds his PvP tournys) for 800k, and then a keep for about 1 mil. If your paying 4x deed then your just not shopping around.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Return to “Housing”