Level 5 Treasure map loot

Topics related to Second Age
freakystuff25

Level 5 Treasure map loot

Post by freakystuff25 »

Dear all,
Anyone has an idea what loot can one get from a Level 5 treasure map?

I read discussions that Vanq or invul are very difficult to come by. And the chests only contain power and fort in the vast marjority of cases.

Please include a typical scenario and a high-end scenario.

Thanks.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Level 5 Treasure map loot

Post by Menkaure »

Before I quit, this was back in like 2010-2011. The richest I ever got, was because me and my friend from Cr3w did a ton of Tmaps. I had almost 200 vanqs, 350 powers and 300 force weaps (funny I had more power than force, but its true). I had so much good stuff it was ridiculous. I had an insane amount of money that when I quit I actually gave away to a bunch of random noobs (speaking of which, whoever the 2 guys were in vent that I gave all my gold to, if you still play, why dont you hit me up, maybe you can pay the favor back a little? :)). So, for me, level 5 tmaps always were giving me a decent %age of vanq. Invuln was a little harder to come by. But, dont forget, the monsters that pop from a level 5 tmap drop some decent stuff sometimes too.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

player 1

Post by player 1 »

I would say that the percent chance to get a vanq or invul from tmap chests is probably in the neighborhood of around 3-4% from my experience.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

same change of a wep in a lvl 5 tmap to be a vanq as a wep in a lvl 1 tmap thing is just lvl 5 tmap gives much more loot thus more chance that one of them is a vanq .

hope ye get the idea

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.