Locking down items....

Topics related to Second Age
killaboy

Locking down items....

Post by killaboy »

Soo.. i seen a couple houses with (tables,chests,rares, etc..) locked down 1 block over from a door. But when i try i get a message

saying "you cant lock this down here"?

Is it allowed or not?

It would be most useful if it is...

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

a swallow

Re: Locking down items....

Post by a swallow »

I think you have to put it above the door out of the way for access.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

I dont get it .... i see them locked down in other houses and appear to at least me their stuffs on the floor...

I could be wrong so not sure its why i posted this..

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

Levi

Post by Levi »

I get same thing in my L shape, wonder if its the building as I have seen it other homes.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Levi wrote:I get same thing in my L shape, wonder if its the building as I have seen it other homes.
It cant be cause someone has it in a patio and a L shape i tried it in both my patio and my l shape and couldnt get it to work.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

killaboy wrote:Soo.. i seen a couple houses with (tables,chests,rares, etc..) locked down 1 block over from a door. But when i try i get a message

saying "you cant lock this down here"?
Are you referring to interior doors or exterior? For interior doors the item may be raised from the 2nd tile from the door and giving the appearance it is locked down 1 tile from the door. I am not sure about the exterior... I have an L an would like to lock a stack of bones on the steps or something, 1 tile from the door, but I 'cannot lock this down here'.
Attachments
DR.jpg
DR.jpg (148.49 KiB) Viewed 1355 times

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Very helpful for a 2 story but i wanna do one on my actually patio in my patio house. Theres no lower than that so cant stack :/