Dungeon Chest Loot?

Topics related to Second Age
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dungeon Chest Loot?

Post by KWK »

I have been lockpicking regularly for the past couple months all the usual level 4 chests (Shame island, despise swamp, etc). Is there different chances of spawns per location even though they are level 4? Like the level 4 I have a better chance of a vanq item by the ancient wyrm than in a despise chest? I pose this question because I have only found rings in despise chests, weapons that are actually worthwhile in Shame chests, and lately I have been finding silver weapons in lower level chests near the level 4s. Is there a rhyme or reason to all these locations and chests or is every dungeon chest in this game like a fair lottery and I am just seeing a pattern out of coincidence?

Ulfrigg

Re: Dungeon Chest Loot?

Post by Ulfrigg »

I do know that every lvl 1 chest contains 2 weapons with charges and uselly noting else, and 2 cloth/jewelry with charges. Also a armor pice with no magic on it.

Level 4 chest can contain what ever iw notised.

Bixby Legbone

Re: Dungeon Chest Loot?

Post by Bixby Legbone »

KWK wrote:I have been lockpicking regularly for the past couple months all the usual level 4 chests (Shame island, despise swamp, etc). Is there different chances of spawns per location even though they are level 4? Like the level 4 I have a better chance of a vanq item by the ancient wyrm than in a despise chest? I pose this question because I have only found rings in despise chests, weapons that are actually worthwhile in Shame chests, and lately I have been finding silver weapons in lower level chests near the level 4s. Is there a rhyme or reason to all these locations and chests or is every dungeon chest in this game like a fair lottery and I am just seeing a pattern out of coincidence?
It is coincidence/luck/chance.