Razor question: smart last target?

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

Razor question: smart last target?

Post by memememe »

In the "more options tab" there's a box for smart last target. Does anyone know what exactly that does? Is it useful?

Sadistik

Re: Razor question: smart last target?

Post by Sadistik »

yah smart last target is basically the last person you healed or cured is your "benificial" last target and the 1 you attk is your "harmfull" so if you cast gheal you can hit last target to heal your buddy youv been healin but if you pull up ebolt it will go to the red you 2 will prolly die from
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

memememe

Post by memememe »

So basically it's a shitty feature to activate.

And afaik we've only lost 1 2on1!

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Sadistik wrote:yah smart last target is basically the last person you healed or cured is your "benificial" last target and the 1 you attk is your "harmfull" so if you cast gheal you can hit last target to heal your buddy youv been healin but if you pull up ebolt it will go to the red you 2 will prolly die from
memememe wrote:So basically it's a shitty feature to activate.

Damn, as long as I've been here, I've never used that. It sounds quite useful actually. If I understood that correctly, it allows you to basically have 2 last targets? Razor keeps track of the last person you cast a beneficial spell on and the last person you cast a harmful spell on, and directs "last target" at the correct person?

That's kinda cool. I should start lookin into Razor's other options. :P
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Its an excellent feature for 2v2s or any situation that you are using just 1 other partner. I did however have some trouble with it here pretaining exp pots it was considering them beneficial. I feel there are better ways to consistently xheal, I have not used this feature in some time.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above