New to server and...

Topics related to Second Age
Spamlet

New to server and...

Post by Spamlet »

As a new player I really hate seeing all these new player posts that complain about the state of gameplay on UOSA.
Every time I see someone complain about the things that essentially everyone goes through starting on out
on this server (player killed by reds, blue PKs and griefers) it just reminds me of why Trammel was introduced.

From one noob to another, learn to deal with the challenges, everyone faces them and stop crying about it.

Orion GM B^D

Re: New to server and...

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Spamlet wrote:As a new player I really hate seeing all these new player posts that complain about the state of gameplay on UOSA.
Every time I see someone complain about the things that essentially everyone goes through starting on out
on this server (player killed by reds, blue PKs and griefers) it just reminds me of why Trammel was introduced.

From one noob to another, learn to deal with the challenges, everyone faces them and stop crying about it.
Well said! You'll do well here.

Welcome!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Service Unknown

Post by Service Unknown »

Spamlet wrote:As a new player I really hate seeing all these new player posts that complain about the state of gameplay on UOSA.

This is correct. I have been playing for about 2 months or so and I've been PK'ed by reds and blues. Just rez then see if anything is left and move on.

It's part of UO, just some players feel the need to push those buttons/boundaries more than others...

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

If i ever log in again and i see you i will let you live...once
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

I witnessed a good one on my thief today. There were 4 members of PL at EG that kept dispelling a tamers gates and asking for tax. He didn't pay so they attacked and forced him to recall. They then proceeded to ev all his dragons. I laughed so hard.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

UsualSuspect wrote:I witnessed a good one on my thief today. There were 4 members of PL at EG that kept dispelling a tamers gates and asking for tax. He didn't pay so they attacked and forced him to recall. They then proceeded to ev all his dragons. I laughed so hard.
Did he not use said dragons to attack the griefers? I mean, how many dragons did he have? Surely, they would have at least caused a headache.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Kurtz

Post by Kurtz »

All that you have to do is learn how to use Razor. It's got a bit of a learning curve, but once you get past that dealing with reds isn't so bad. Hell, I don't even have it figured out 100% yet.