IDOC: Twin Towers

Topics related to Second Age
Jakob

IDOC: Twin Towers

Post by Jakob »

I feel urged to follow the new trend to enlighten my fellow comrades in UO about this splendid IDOC. There's two towers right next to each other located far to the north from the Chaos shrine, just by the sea.

I took a picture but couldn't get it uploaded, but go check it out!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

The oOo

Re: IDOC: Twin Towers

Post by The oOo »

fulfilling those types of urges to follow trends are what gave us Justin Beiber [the...ahem...singer, not the character]

Just sayin... :lol:
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Sad day for UOSA...sad day indeed.

Not because you posted, but because of the history of those towers and the fact that twins will not be able to be placed again.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

bumbling newb

Post by bumbling newb »

lol I can't help but imagine how many people will be pissed about seeing the IDOC they have been watching for awhile all of a sudden go public! I like doing IDOC's and I know id be a little upset over it hah.

BN

off topic: I love your signature pic Pirul!

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Here's the thing about idocs... it's the same small handful of Oprah rich trammys that always dominate so kudos to the guy who posted this... Most normal players don't have fancy idoc timer macros or go to every single idoc... So I say good luck may the best illegal scripters get nothing but more competition

bumbling newb

Post by bumbling newb »

darkmalus wrote:Here's the thing about idocs... it's the same small handful of Oprah rich trammys that always dominate so kudos to the guy who posted this... Most normal players don't have fancy idoc timer macros or go to every single idoc... So I say good luck may the best illegal scripters get nothing but more competition
IDOC timer macros? Is that a real thing?! how would that work since its hard to tell when the house first goes IDOC unless you're checking it all the time.

A big downside I see to posting about IDOC's is the owner could stumble upon the post, refresh it, and ruin all the looting fun :cry: lol.

BN

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Xantim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Xantim »

I hope they get refreshed and opend for events again :(

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

darkmalus wrote:Here's the thing about idocs... it's the same small handful of Oprah rich trammys that always dominate so kudos to the guy who posted this... Most normal players don't have fancy idoc timer macros or go to every single idoc... So I say good luck may the best illegal scripters get nothing but more competition
I'm not going to go on a nerdrage about you posting the IDOC because I didn't have a timing char on this one. I am however going to correct you on a few things.

1) Not everyone that does IDOC's are Oprah rich Trammies, many people do them vs farming (myself included)
2) It's not a fancy idoc timer macro it's a simple macro that anyone should be able to replicate. It's far from an illegal script.
Some people may cheat and do it illegally but the guys I know that do them and I run with do not.

But kudos to posting the IDOC, I find many idoc's quite funny when a million different people show up.

See you there at 1:30 AM! ... ;)

PS. I love you Azheman
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

smit9352 wrote: Some people may cheat and do it illegally but the guys I know that do them and I run with do not.[/color]
We believe you.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Freight Elevator wrote:
smit9352 wrote: Some people may cheat and do it illegally but the guys I know that do them and I run with do not.
We believe you.
You can or cannot believe wether he and his friends cheat, but what IS true is that it is SURPRISINGLY simple to get IDOC timers using nothing more than razor.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Pirul wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:
smit9352 wrote: Some people may cheat and do it illegally but the guys I know that do them and I run with do not.
We believe you.
You can or cannot believe wether he and his friends cheat, but what IS true is that it is SURPRISINGLY simple to get IDOC timers using nothing more than razor.
^ This ^

You don't have to believe me it's your choice but I'm just telling you simply because someone knows how to do something don't make it illegally done.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

I said I believe you.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

bumbling newb wrote:
IDOC timer macros? Is that a real thing?! how would that work since its hard to tell when the house first goes IDOC unless you're checking it all the time.

A big downside I see to posting about IDOC's is the owner could stumble upon the post, refresh it, and ruin all the looting fun :cry: lol.

BN
That would just make the whole thing more hilariously fun! : DDD

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Talking about refreshing the towers, they have just been refreshed!! HIHIHI! :P

Another good deed for the community in which I might pride!