War Zone Area

Topics related to Second Age

Would you want a War Zone on the Server?

Yes! No Count War Zone for Role Players at Orc Fort!
52%
Yes! No Long Term War Zone for Role Players at Orc Fort!
2%
Yes! No Count War Zone for Role Players on custom area map!
No votes
Yes! No Long Term Count War Zone on custom area map for all!
3%
Yes! No Count War Zone arena please!
2%
Yes! I would like a War Zone not sure how or where thou!
5%
I Don’t Care! Whatever brings more people to the server!
5%
Maybe! Not sure if it would be a good thing!
No votes
NO! Keep it how it is!
21%
Absolutely Not! I would quit if they did this!
11%

Total votes: 63

Stephen83084

War Zone Area

Post by Stephen83084 »

I seen there was a lot of action from a role player post for request to make a War Zone around the orc fort, so here is a Poll!

wrathofjo

Re: War Zone Area

Post by wrathofjo »

This poll might be more effective with just two options: yes or no. If someone wants to elaborate there is still a forum thread to do so.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

wrathofjo wrote:This poll might be more effective with just two options: yes or no. If someone wants to elaborate there is still a forum thread to do so.
Agreed, it took me like 5 minutes to vote accurately.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

It's a little complex, but the choices are well stated. And early results are clearly in favor of a no count orc fort, which isn't surprising. I don't see what harm could come of it. Only positives.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

wasn't this already implemented at some point, I remember warring in the orc area a while back
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

bumbling newb

Post by bumbling newb »

It sounds like a fun idea. Though I haven't pvped since I have been back it would be nice to have a hot spot for pvp other than (I am guessing is currently the only real high traffic area spot) Brit GY. But I doubt it will happen as it wouldn't be "Era Accurate" or perhaps I'm wrong (at least hope I am) also a lot of work for admins.

BN

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

I was thinking of making a similar poll, actually...thx! With more of our members turning red on a regular basis, and stat loss keeping members from resurrecting for whole stretches of days, this is really becoming a growing issue for us.

Some would say 'they're PKs, and PKs should face the consequences of their actions'.... but the difference is that we aren't looking for fights. People come to us looking to take over our fort, and we're simply defending it. It really isn't the same as spotting a wandering player and killing them. Getting penalized and being unable to play for several days for protecting our fort from people who are seeking trouble is seriously throwing a wrench in our way of life.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I support a war zone like the blood rock urks had. I didn't vote because you have far too many options for my patience level.

You guys are active every time I track at the yew liches and I've interacted with you guys a few times.

I'd simplify the poll if I were you tho
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

I voted with all of my 15 forum accounts, per the rules.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Stephen83084

Post by Stephen83084 »

Downs wrote:I support a war zone like the blood rock urks had. I didn't vote because you have far too many options for my patience level.

You guys are active every time I track at the yew liches and I've interacted with you guys a few times.

I'd simplify the poll if I were you tho
Vote for the line Yes! I would like a War Zone not sure how or where thou!. this vote is a stander yes vote. you can all ways change the vote if you change your mind.

Stephen83084

Post by Stephen83084 »

If you want a War Zone try to give some ideas how to make it work for the server. Just clicking yes or no will not make a War Zone. Give some problems that may happen out of this and how to fix the problems for example.

I am worry about if we have a war zone at orc fort that people would gate people into the war zone and pk them. How this can be fix is to make the war zone not able to be recalled into gate into and gated out of.

I am worry about new player walking by the Orc fort not knowing that they can be attack and they will get pked. I think how this can be fix is having signs all around the war zone and when you start walking next to the sign it will warn you that you are entering in to a war zone and you will be criminal.

I am worry about if there is a fight in the War Zone and the person leaves and there might be a murder count that happen. How this can be fixed is if any one walks into the War Zone they will be criminal if that will be for 2 minutes or just while in the War Zone.

I am worry about houses in the war zone and archer bots will be place to kill every one. How to fix this is to wipe out all the houses in the War Zone and a little pass the boarder lines that way this will not happen. Leave a sign on the houses to tell the owner to leave because there house will be deleted soon if they don’t.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I voted no. Reasons being that this would violate the equal protection clause of the UOSA Constitution.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Downs

Post by Downs »

Have it put anyone not on your stone at war with your guild, not everyone in the zone at war with each other. Just copy how bloodrock urks worked. I understand war zones iI'm just saying the poll has too many options. I still 100% back you guys on it
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This is an outrageous poll.

If you want to murder, deal with the repercussions. Amateur nerds.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Use mounts and death wont matter