Guild fighting

Topics related to Second Age
okgoace

Guild fighting

Post by okgoace »

What happened to the good old days of crews of 3-4 people running around looking for action?

Freight Elevator

Re: Guild fighting

Post by Freight Elevator »

No longer exists. No guild fields a team on a consistent basis and group fighting is dead here.

Macro a pk
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I've done it before for my own entertainment. Called N-C and TG to a couple of useless idocs when the guilds they were warring were there. The only time you might see group PvP is at the Brit GY, and by group PvP I mean 9 blues vs 1 red.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elric The Great

Post by Elric The Great »

Things will be changing in about a week. Stay tuned...

Wazza

Post by Wazza »

So hard to find guildfights :/

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

I know personally, me and retro have found no one when we've looked. Is there a time in which people are more available? I usually get home at 8pm est and can hop on if there were people on..

Elric The Great

Post by Elric The Great »

GoDs Wrath Clan is currently macroing skills. We'll have a sizable group. Give us a week or so and we'll spice things up.

inego
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inego »

Elric The Great wrote:GoDs Wrath Clan is currently macroing skills. We'll have a sizable group. Give us a week or so and we'll spice things up.

Holy Crap? Tell silk to get ahold of me if he's going to be playing. Hit me on irc if you guys need some help getting going.
Great Lakes 1998-2001

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Freight Elevator wrote:No longer exists. No guild fields a team on a consistent basis and group fighting is dead here.

Macro a pk
Because you don't want to come out and fight, doesn't mean this is true.

TG is out almost every night looking for guild wars.... come get some.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Elric The Great wrote:GoDs Wrath Clan is currently macroing skills. We'll have a sizable group. Give us a week or so and we'll spice things up.
Looking forward to it. 8)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

azheman wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:No longer exists. No guild fields a team on a consistent basis and group fighting is dead here.

Macro a pk

TG is out almost every night looking for guild wars on the forums and IRC.... come get some.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Freight Elevator

okgoace wrote:I know personally, me and retro have found no one when we've looked. Is there a time in which people are more available? I usually get home at 8pm est and can hop on if there were people on..
N-C usually has 2-5 guys on at different times between 6PM-2AM weekdays and we've rarely been able to find a fight. There are so many fucking blues out there though lol..but all they do is grab a potion bag and recall after watching someone get ganked.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Freight Elevator

azheman wrote:

Macro a pk

I was unaware racing from Brit GY to TG HQ was considered guild wars.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Freight Elevator wrote:
azheman wrote:

Macro a pk

I was unaware racing from Brit GY to TG HQ was considered guild wars.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

It might help if everyone knew when other guilds were on. Otherwise, I think setting up a rough "event" (in the sense that it would occur same time every week) might work.

Outside of Wrong at 10pm on Sunday night or something. At least if we could all plan on a time, there would be a better chance a lot of us could make it.