If you read this Mr. "The Town Drunk"

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

If you read this Mr. "The Town Drunk"

Post by memememe »

Since I don´t have IRC atm and can´t think of another way of reaching you I´ll try my luck here, hope this is the right forum for this.

I wasn´t kidding when I said I can´t rez, I can barely gate as it is, I was trying to think of a way to get you to chaos shrine. Also a bit problematic since I don´t even have a large rune supply yet.
Anyhow, I´ll just assume the blue that came around might have been one of your other chars/friends, I was just a tad edgy so I took my gate as I didn´t want to take any chances.
If you want your stuff back, throw me a PM and we´ll meet up tomorrow. Sorry about your ostard though :(

memememe

Re: If you read this Mr. "The Town Drunk"

Post by memememe »

Wow you actually stalked my house to kill me macroing? That´s rich!
Reading the forum coulda changed things bro.

The Town Drunk

Re: If you read this Mr. "The Town Drunk"

Post by The Town Drunk »

memememe wrote:Wow you actually stalked my house to kill me macroing? That´s rich!
Reading the forum coulda changed things bro.
TBH I had forgotten it was you and I happen to recall into that small right behind yours and saw people macroin. No worrys man keep the stuff, I believed you couldnt res I was just irratated that I died from the 2 5-0 pks when I shouldnt have, and my mount died. I should have went to an open area to fight the 2 instead of stuck in the small hallways.
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL