provoking to earn money

Topics related to Second Age
dubbie_and_F.a.T.

provoking to earn money

Post by dubbie_and_F.a.T. »

ive got a gm provoker, i need to earn money, wheres the best place to provoke monsters to earn lots of gold? i want to build a warrior character but am having trouble getting money

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: provoking to earn money

Post by RaveGreen »

Check the guides section, I think there is a post there somewhere that give you a good idea of places to go and how dangerous they are for PKs.

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

tera keep where the swamp/balrons are is the best gold per hour so long as you don't get pked. though there is some spawn in destard that was left over from an event, that might be competitive with that.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Chance

Post by Chance »

nightshark wrote:tera keep where the swamp/balrons are is the best gold per hour so long as you don't get pked. though there is some spawn in destard that was left over from an event, that might be competitive with that.
This is where I made the bulk of my gold several years ago when I actively played a bard/mage as my "main". Tera keep was, and I'm sure still is, a hotbed for PK activity.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Sheaaaat good luck , welcome to the pk server

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Rat Tail John wrote:Sheaaaat good luck , welcome to the pk server
I happened across a corpse of you today while I was out scouting for targets :P
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

nightshark wrote:

I bet! gotta way today from the noob billcrimson though, then pks got his blue, wow so funny, its funny when pks comes to delucia and nobody has anything on them and their just gaining and they are so cool for killing them, biggest noobs ever

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

nightshark wrote:
You must of been in my house then when u came across it, I'm new , haven't played since the original uo gamers like 8, 9 years ago.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Tet keep is the best but hottest.
Destard is great if you stay near the shrine in theback of level 1.
You can try ogre lords, blood eles, hyloth is good if you can peace the spawn.
You can also get started with liches (Two good spots are yew liches south of the road towards orc fort and then in Papua if you run NW theres some ruins with constant lich spawns. Neither spots have ever shown pks to me though ive heard of them going there)

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

Ophidian lair is good too, just provo the avengers and knight errants on everything but you should have a mount and magery (or peace) if you want to survive. Only PK's I've seen visit on the regular are those PK's named after celebrities, usually around 10PM-1AM eastern

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

GleepGlop wrote:Ophidian lair is good too, just provo the avengers and knight errants on everything but you should have a mount and magery (or peace) if you want to survive. Only PK's I've seen visit on the regular are those PK's named after celebrities, usually around 10PM-1AM eastern
Best place in my opinion. Only time I get pk'd there is when I happen to be watching tv or something whlie I sit there waiting on stuff to die. Otherwise, there's places inside the structure where its impossible to get ran up on in a hurry unless they recall right into the structure (which I haven't seen any take the time to do yet). There's a few other tricks to this place but they will remained undisclosed by me atleast. Bards must forge their own adventures thru these treacherous lands.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay