NPC Hireling Pay/Quiting Time

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
crazyyo85

NPC Hireling Pay/Quiting Time

Post by crazyyo85 »

I am not sure if this is a true problem, but thought i would post on boards, and already talked to GM to pass on to Derrick.

I pay npc to be hired to me and within 30min. it asks for more money or will quit.

Scenario: Pay NPC 102gld for 1day of work, get told 30mins later that more money is required to keep him hired, i gave him 250gld so we will see what happens.

Also using (NPC Name) report gives no information back.

I am using a warrior NPC with these problems.

Just a quick post to see if anyone has experienced this problem as well.

Thanks!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: NPC Hireling Pay/Quiting Time

Post by RoadKill »

Keep in mind "1 day" isn't an Earth day. It's a UO day. I forget how long a UO day is, but I'm also a big NPC hireling fan, I've been known to hire a dozen NPC mages and take them all over Britannia, I usually give them enough for 3 days though
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It is correct that a UO day is very short but it's longer than 30 minutes, but the warning you recive is when they have less than a days pay left, so they just don't up and leave on you. If you have more than a days pay on them they should not warn you about this.

crazyyo85

Post by crazyyo85 »

Ahh! That makes since! Thank you for clearing it up, appreciate it! Problem i would say was me!

Thanks Again
Glass